Obsession Pt.30 Maui Pt 2. Play Party

J*****e POV

We had an awesome afternoon, we went snorkeling and just hung out on the beach. We played volleyball with some other guests. Larry danced with the kids.  My kind of day.

He was a little bit distracted, I think it's Laurent. I feel him too.

I get out of the shower and start on my hair. Larry walks in with 2 boxes.

"J*****e, please open your gift. You wear tonight."

Larry ... I just can't with the gifts.

"It really for me, just open it."

I open the first box, it's a simple one shoulder black mini dress, with lacing and gold grommets up the side. Very sexy. It looks small, hope it fits. He hears me.

"I will be tight. It supposed to be. Open .. other box."

I open the next box. SHOES !

Gorgeous shoes

Gorgeous shoes.

Ooh, I really like these. Thank you. Wow, thank you!

"You are welcome Bébé. I saw them, and I thought of your feet. Here, let me put them on you."

We go into the bedroom, and I sit on the bed.

He gets on the floor .... yes, he really does like them. I see him growing beneath his shorts.

He kisses my foot before slipping the shoe on, and adjusting the buckle around my ankle.

After he puts the shoe on my other foot, he rubs my calf and kisses my knee. I stand.  He looks up at me.

I notice a small box in the bottom of the bag.

What's this?

"Ah, there it is! I thought I left it. That for me."

What is it?

"You see later. How do they feel? They look real good."

They feel fine, I really like the ankle detail. They are actually comfortable.

I dance around a bit. Larry stays on his knees and watches me with a smile.

I think I'm going to keep these on while I do my hair.

"Please, Please do."

I lean down and kiss him. He grabs my arm, and won't let me pull away.

Larry ... are you going to let me go?

"Non, I no wanna."

He is using a baby voice. He so cute.

I stand up straight, rub my left foot over his erection, yes it's still there, and put it flat on his thigh. I push my heel into his flesh just enough to leave an imprint. I sternly speak.