norah; six

|norah

_
looser lucas: hey :-)

me: hey looser

looser lucas: rude

looser lucas: can i call you??

me: woah ok straight to the point. 'how are you norah? im good, thanks for asking luke, yourself?'

looser lucas: sorry norah, my apologies. how are you?

me: im great thanks luke, so glad you asked

looser lucas: okay okay can i call you now then?

me: um i guess so...

looser lucas: okay, you sure?

me: idk, will it be awkward?

looser lucas: probably, but who cares :-)

me: ok

-

Norah's phone began to ring as she held it to her ear with a shaky hand. "Hello?"

"I love that accent you have when you say hello." Luke spoke through the phone in a deep -and Norah had to admit, incredibly sexy- voice. But what kind of person answers a phone like that? she thought to herself. He sure has his ways of making conversation, thats for sure...

"Um what? You're Australian too Luke."

"I know, it's just a song I wrote. Don't worry." Luke chuckled awkwardly.

"Wait, you sing?"

"Kinda, I'm in a band.." Luke replied honestly and she smiled.

"A band? What's it called? The Bugs?" Norah laughed, finding her own joke very amusing.

There was a moments pause before Luke finally spoke up, "The bugs? What the heck?" he laughed.

"You know, like The Beatles except like I said 'The Bugs'?" She explained still giggling slightly.

"Wow that was horrible." He cringed, but chuckled at her attempted joke anyway. "No, its uh- its called 5 seconds of summer."

"Oh, well I guess that's kinda cool." Norah shrugged, even though Luke couldn't see her. "but I still think The Bugs is a much better name though." she added.

"Definitely not."

"Whatever you say Lucas."

"So..." Lucas spoke up after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"So." Norah repeated just as awkwardly.

"This was a really bad idea, I'm sorry, I'll go." Luke rambled, feeling his cheeks turn a light crimson. He should never have asked to call her. He was such an idiot sometimes.

"No its fine, don't worry." Norah assured him. "I actually do have to go, but um, its was nice talking to you Luke."

"Oh okay yeah, it was really nice talking to you too Norah." he smiled.

It was the first time she had actually heard him say her name, and she loved the way it sounded coming from him.

"Bye Lucas."

"Bye Noah."

And with that she hung up her phone.

-

looser lucas: you have a pretty laugh

me: ugh please dont

looser lucas: but you dooooo

me: uh huh, sure, whatever you say lucas

looser lucas: :-(

me: anyway, when i said i had to go i really did mean it. i'll talk to you later, bye lukey

looser lucas: okay bye sexgod

me: um what

looser lucas: nothing, dw bye x

me: talk later

-

------------

short update but they talked on the phone so yayy

xo