Intro

CLARKE:

After struggling to get into my ballgown dress, it was time. I heard a knock on my door and I knew exactly who it was. My mom. Once again, coming to tell me that I can't be late for my own ball. I was 18 and ready to "leave the nest", which in other words means I needed to hurry up and marry a prince and move to a whole other kingdom! My betrothed happens to be Prince Wells of The Ark Kingdom. He's charming, but he's also stubborn, demanding and he never treats his subjects with respect. He can be a royal pain in the butt if you ask me. But I really have no say in the matter, so I guess this is one of my last night's to be free and do whatever the hell I wanted!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming Mother!!!" I shouted.

I knew that if I didn't hurry up and get out there, my mom would get the key and just come waltzing in. So I decided to just get this night over with and try to have some fun along the way.

*** Ok. I'm stopping here for now. The chapters will be longer than this later on, but for my first few I'm gunna keep it simple and figure out where I'm going with all of this :) Hope it's good so far! I have some interesting stuff coming up so keep a look out for updates! ***