WHY CW?!!?!!

Okay, so I don't know if any of you heard but if you haven't then brace yourselves...

ARROW HAS BEEN CANCELED!! 

*cue the gross sobbing*

Apparently because of the ratings and because Stephen has been looking to do other things the show will only last for one more season after Season 7 and that season will only have ten episodes. Now, it has been said that the other Arrowverse shows will continue on and the Batwoman show will fill in the gape in the schedule once Arrow is done. And also, many of the cast members will guest star on some of the other shows. 

The last two episodes are, for sure, going to be the CoIE crossover and the epilogue for the series. 

Even though I doubt he or anyone from the cast will ever see this, I just wanted to say thank you to Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, and everyone else for giving us such a compelling story with so many lovable characters and cherishable moments. We will forever remember all of the hard work that you put into the show over this last decade and we love you all so very much. 

And for the last time, but in slightly different words...

ARROW CAST & CREW... YOU HAVE NOT FAILED THIS CITY!

R. I. P. Arrow 2012-2020