5: umm

Y/n's POV
(I stole this from 'the kissing booth')

I woke up in a bed I didn't know, I hadn't remember anything that happened so I freaked out and checked under the covers and next to me.
Then Jungkook entered the room in a towel. and only in a towel!
I looked at him in a embarrassed face.
"Was I bad?"
"No, I slept downstairs"
"Oh thank god!"
I put my hand on my chest when I realized that I was in a Agustd sweater. It's the one I gave to yoongi seven years ago.
"What happened?"
"Nothing really, you decided to visit us and you drove here with Namjoon and you passed out in the car"
"What time was that?"
"Like 7:30 yesterday"
"Hpmm...What time is it?"
"1:30 pm"
"Damn I slept great"
"I had to carry you from the car and I dressed you into the sweater"
As soon as he said that my heart stopped functioning.
I covered my whole body with the blanket and I didn't say anything.
"You have to go down for lunch, or breakfast for you"
"Alright, please leave"
"No, yoongi wants me to bring you downstairs by your will"
"Great"
"So lets go"
He pulled the covers off of me, grabbed me, and threw me over his broad ass shoulders like I was a potato sack.
I had a pair of short shorts of and just that sweater on so he saw everything.
I was kicking my legs and punching his back to make him put me down, but he is way stronger than me.
Then we reached a kitchen and he finally dropped me on the ground.
I was Jin making food for me and yoongi. Both us of aren't morning people.
"Hey Jin"
"Hey Ace"
I grabbed my plate with food on it and sat in the living room where there was a tv.
There was the news on. There was a segment about a assassin group with seven men.
"There is a mass murder number that has been expanded these past 3 months. They're only girl idols, but all genders will be affected one way or another. Every victim had a dead leaf tattoo on their left cheek. Every witness that has not been killed are paralyzed waist up or blind, deaf, and cannot speak. I suggest that very person in the Seoul area be very cautious and for people who know anything, please step forward and bring these dark criminals to the light.
There was no provided pictures or names, if there are any non injured
Allies or witnesses, please help bring these dangerous criminals to Justice"
I felt my heart drop. Then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.
Namjoon kidnaped me and brought me here.
I wanted to scream and run far away from here as fast as possible.
Then yoongi sat next to me.
I'm the sister of a murderer.
I kept eating and I didn't say anything until he said something terrifying.
"So, I'm a assassin so is everyone here. I was thinking, since you're my sister. I'd make you a member of not only our band, but our assassin group. What do you think?"
"What do I think!? I think you're insane!"
"You're insane as well!"
"What!?"
"You wonder why you don't fit in anywhere. You were insane since forever. Remember when you beat up IU in high school?"
"Barely"
"Well, that was your insanity kicking in. You were about to kill her"
"What if I say no?"
"Then Jimin has to kill you, and if you run, we will hunt you down and kill you"
"Fine! Fine! I'm in!"
"Great, you'll be staying with Jungkook in his room and we will be buying you a bed, but until then you have to share a bed with him"
"Dude! You know I have a crush on him!"
"Yep! I helped you"
"I hate you"
"No you don't, and you're not allowed to have any social interaction with other people. If you want to date anyone, there's six other guys in this house"
"That's totally unfair!"
"That's what it takes to be a assassin"
"Fine"
"And since me and the guys are wanted, can you get pizza?"
"Sure"
"3 with pepperoni and 2 with p-"
"3 pepperoni and 2 pineapple with bacon"
"I love you sis"
"Yeah yeah. And you're paying me back"
"That's fine"
I grabbed his keys and put my hair into a ponytail.
I didn't mind what I was dressed in, I just wanted the pineapple and bacon pizza.
Yoongi and I loved that kind of pizza.
I shut the door to the house and I drove away.
Half way down the road I saw a man dressed in all black came up to the car and so I drove a little faster. Then he started running towards me so I drove even faster.
Then he started yelling at me.
"STOP! YOURE IN DANGER! GET AWAY FROM THAT HOUSE!"
He was a undercover investigator. He's trying to kill my brother.
I got out of the car and walked up to him, what he doesn't know is that there was a gun in the glove department.
"What!? I was taken by those people!"
"Really!? Did you happen to-?"
I got the gun out of my pocket and said
"You have a 10 second head start"
He ran while I counted down from 10
"10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1"
*bang*
I got back in the car and drove to get the pizza.
It took about an hour to get the pizzas, drive back home, and get rid of the body.
I played a lot of murder games and I knew how to get rid of blood the proper away and how to dispose of a human body the proper way.
Killing people wasn't easy, but it truly is super fun.