7: text and make up

Y/n's pov

I ran to my room and I laid on my bed cried there. Knowing I broke my best friend's heart and that I'll have to kill him. I texted him and I cried while I did it.
Hey..
What do you want?😤😒
I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?😔😞😢
There's no way you can, just leave me alone
I won't until I make it up to you
Y/n, please
No. I'm taking you to dinner, 6:30pm, (insert Korean restaurant), be there
Do I really have a choice?😒
Nope!😁😆
Fine
Yay!! And wear something nice. I'm going to wear a dress for the first time ever😂😂
Haha lol, I'll be there
Okie byyeeeeeeee
Bye weirdo😂😊
Even though I sent him things that were funny and something that he'll laugh at, I know he'll die thinking I set him up. He'll die thinking that I loved him. He'll die thinking about me.... all of this emotional baggage is hard to carry on my shoulders.
I walked back to yoongi's room and I told him what happened.
"Hey yoongi"
He was busy making something at his desk with a fancy computer, printer, and 3D computer.
"Currently busy baby sis. What do you want?"
He didn't keep his eyes off of whatever he was doing.
"I t-texted ma-I mean, the target"
"Uh huh, and what does that mean for me?"
"I'm going on a date with him tomorrow at 6:30, at (Korean restaurant). I thought it would be easier for you guys to get him at that point"
"Great!"
"Really?"
"Yep, I'm finally finished with my weapon!"
"Yoongi. Did you even listen to me when I was talking to you?"
"I did, and I can't believe that you went behind my back and got back into contact with him"
"I did it for a good reason"
"What would be that reason? Hum?"
"Uh umm...to get a easier target for you guys"
"Oh ok. And jungkook told me to tell you that he's not interested"
"What do you mean?"
"Apparently he found out you liked him. And I didn't say shit"
"Ok, I could literally care less about him right now"
"Ok, just thought you had to hear that"
"Ok?"
I looked at my phone and I noticed the time. It was 9:00 in the evening.
"Hey yoongi, I think I'm going to get some rest for tomorrow. I need to pick out a dress with Taehyung"
"Alright, and don't be smushing faces with him"
"Eww gross!"
"Goodnight Ace"
"Goodnight bro bro"
I went back into my room and jungkook was on the bed we were sharing.
"So, I heard you liked..me?"
"Shut it"
"Y/n, I liked you at some point, but those feelings faded. And they faded fast"
"Jungkook, I don't like you anymore! Jesus! I like-"
I didn't know what to say to him, I know he doesn't like me, I haven't seen him in 7 years. I just thought of the first name that came to mind.
"-Taehyung!"
"Tae?"
"Y-Yes!"
"Tae tae? like, our Taehyung?"
"Yup!"
"You're crazy"
"Like Taehyung! That's why we're a good match!"
"Whatever, Do you want to sleep in the bed or do you want me too?"
"I'll sleep downstairs"
"Alright, there's some blankets in the closet in the hallway, and here's a pillow"
He gave me one of his black pillows. His blanket was red and black checkerboard style and he had 4 black pillows.
I got a blanket from the hallway and started walking down the incredibly tall, sort of curved stairway.
I was walking towards the couch, when I saw the living room light turn on. I had kept it off because I didn't want any of the members waking up.
"Hey Ace"
I turned around, it's Namjoon.
"Hey Joonie"
"So I heard you're going on a date with the target, is that true?"
"I'm only doing it because it'd be easier for you guys to kill him quicker"
"Ok? I think you're lying"
"Why?"
"Because you didn't want to hang out with him today and you wanted to go to the amusement park with him today. But you had to bail because of your brother"
"You understand that-"
"-I'm not allowed to be in contact with anyone besides you guys. I know, but Mathew was there for me when you guys weren't!"
"I'm sorry, but you know the rules"
"Yeah yeah. Can you go? I'm going to get to sleep now, I have a busy day tomorrow"
"I'll sleep in here, you can go to my room, ok?"
"It's fine"
I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"No, a pretty girl like you needs her beauty sleep, go to my room"
He took the blanket and the pillow from my arms and he waved me away signaling me to go to his room. He was a real gentleman. It's hard to find those kind of people nowadays.
Went to his room and it was very big and the lights were very bright. Then I found the switch to dim the lights.
(DONT THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN, CAUSE ITS NOT)
I got the lights to be not so dark, like if there were a nightlight in the room. But I left them on because, I may be a 24 year old, but it's a fear I never got rid of. And I don't want to get into the reason why I have this fear.
I got into his bed and it was very comfortable. His blue and black blanket was very warm and soft, and his blue pillows were very soft.
I kept thinking about tomorrow, will he think that I set him up or no?
I started crying and then I fell asleep not long after I started crying.