8: dress out

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Today is the day.....
It was 12:00 and so I got in the shower and I put this on and I did my makeup like this:

I didn't put much care into my self image, but I will later on in the day.
I grabbed my tae's keys and yelled for him.
"Tae Tae! I wanna leave now!"
"Hold on!"
He came downstairs wearing this:

"Tae Tae! I wanna leave now!""Hold on!"He came downstairs wearing this:

"Ready?"
"Yeah. You ready?"
"Yup"
"Ok, let's get going"
Me and Taehyung got into the car and drove off. I put in my headphones and I was listening to blackpink's music

Their music wasn't like BTS. It was very powerful and energetic. Jennie and Lisa were the rappers of the group, while jisso and rose were vocal queens. I looked out of the window with sadness and sorrow in my heart, making my eyes tear up, and with that making it hard for the tears to stay in my eyes.
"Are you ok?"
"Nope..."
"I'm buying you a dress. And you get to pick it, no matter the price"
"It's not that"
"Then what is bothering you?"
"M-Mathew!"
I buried my face into my hands.
"Why? We're supposed to kill him. Yoongi had no hesitation when killing his parents"
I lifted my head and looked at him with shock and sadness.
"HE KILLED MY PARENTS?!"
"I thought you knew!"
"NO! WHY!?"
"We're weren't allowed to know, they were our source of money for a couple of years until we got on our feet"
"I came back for them! Not yoongi!"
"I'm sorry Y/n..."
"Whatever...."
I stared out of the window of the car. The sky was getting dark and the atmosphere was gloomy. It was raining. The best possible way to start my day right now.
I changed the music on my phone to a cover jungkook did.
'Nothing Like Us'

Slowly the tears ran down from my eyes to my chin. With everything that happened, it hurts my heart. My parents are dead, my friend has to die, and my high school friend group is psychotic, to top all that...I'm one of them..