4: that sucks

Mathew's POV

Like the usual, she didn't listened me when she's around them! I'm sick of it!
I brought her to Korea! I brought her to Colorado! And this is the thanks I get!?
No.
Im getting my own house and living with her.

"Excuse me?"
"Yes sir?"
"Do you know where I could rent a house?"
"Yes, there's a villa just right outside of daegu. It's beautiful"
"Thanks"

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. While y/n and Namjoon were talking away.
I hated that. I wanted her to be mine, forever.

Y/n's POV

"So Namjoon, Do you know any parks?"
"Yeah, here's a beautiful park, and there is a abandoned observatory"
"Hey y/n, how bout we go to the amusement park together?"
"Sorry Mathew, I want to hang out with Namjoon. I've lived with you for 7 years. I haven't seen him in so long, maybe tomorrow when I get a dress"
"Fine, drop me off at (address)"
"Alright"
After a good hour of straight driving the car pulled over at a house, it was probably a family member's house.
"I'll see you tomorrow at the boardwalk at three Ok?"
"Ok, bye"
"Bye y/n"
Out of no where Namjoon pinned me to the seat and pointed a gun at the driver and instructed him to drive.
"Y/n, I have to kidnap you. 미안해, Sorry"
"First, You don't have to translate. I'm Korean. Second, get the hell off of me!"
"No, your brother instructed me to retrieve you. I was going to fly to Colorado, but you made my job 100 times easier"
"Mathew! Math-!"
All of a sudden he kissed me to keep me quiet then covered my mouth.
"No matter what you hear, keep driving or you die either by me or my six other members. Understand?"
"Y-Yes"
After he finished talking to the driver he pulled a syringe out of his bag and injected it into my arm.
I felt tired and before I blacked out he said
"I'm sorry"

Yoongi's POV

"Where is she Namjoon!?"
"Chill she's with me, and she's knocked out"
"You punched our target!?"
"No! I used the medication! I wouldn't try to kill her!"
"Good. And there wasn't any trouble?"
"Well.."
"Namjoon!"
"The driver said he would call the police if I killed her. And I told him if he does we're going to hunt him down, along with y/n if she doesn't cooperates with me and tries to run, like the last girl"
"Yeah, Ash was hella funny"
"Yeah yeah, shut up"
"Shutting up"
"We're pulling up to the house"
"Bring her in the house quietly, GOT7 is here"
"Are they here to buy her?"
"No! Would I sell my own sister?"
"So what are we doing with her?"
"We're not doing anything. I'm training her to be like us"
"Singers or assassins?"
"Both idiot! We can't just have a female assassin in the group. If we travel with her there will be dating conspiracies. So I'm gonna teach her how to sing or rap, whatever is more comfortable for her"
"And again, why are we doing this?"
"Because"
"Because What?"
"Because shes my sister, and she has my killing genes"
"Ok, we're here"
"Bye"
I hung up and I shot the driver. I didn't want him to call the police and I couldn't have this person link private information about BTS.
But if you haven't been listening
Bts is not only a band but a assassin group.
We have tattoos and if we have to do anything public we put makeup over our tattoos, and some of us have facial piercings and like I said if we have to do anything public we take them out.
Here are the new and improved members from oldest to youngest.