Sakura

Support / long range
[all skills are at max levels]

Empathy (natural passive) / 0.5s :
When a nearby ally gets healed (does not include lifesteal and spellvamp), Sakura gets healed for 40% the amount.

Sakura shower / 6s :
Showers one target enemy in a medium range with sakura petals which deals 240 (+50% magic power) damage and 70% movement slow for 3.5s, the petals will pass to a nearby enemy to up to twice with the slow effect reduced by 25% each time. Casting this skill would increase her movement speed by 15% for 1s. (She can move as she casts this skill)

Graceful waltz/ 14s :
Dances around sakura petals to a location. Sakura will be immune to damage and CC while she moves. She pushes all enemies at the ending location away from her, and dealing 200 (55% magic power) damage to them.

Recovery (passive) :
Every time a nearby ally uses a skill, they will be healed for 90 (+15% magic damage) (0.5% max HP) . Only affects one ally at a time, and prioritizes the ally with lowest HP.

(Active) / 16s :
Boost all her healing effects (includes spellvamp and lifesteal) by 50% for 4s. Also, for the duration, causes Recovery to affect two allies at a time instead.

Sakura blizzard / 60s :
In a large area (as big as the orichi) creates a sakura emblem which causes damage equal to (8% max iHP) every second for 3s. After which, sakura petals will surround the area and the emblem explodes causing 50% heal down for and 15% damage and protection reduction for 2s to all enemies caught, while also dispelling any buffs they have (including orochi, jungle, or skill buffs).