Mio

Ninja / short range
[all skills are at max level]

Seduction (natural passive)
Every basic attack causes Mio to grow one tail. When she reaches five tails, the next basic attack deals bonus (+45% bonus attack) and heals her for 50% the damage dealt.

Swift claws (passive) :
Every 500 damage dealt to an enemy raises Mio's attack speed when attacking that enemy by 7%. Stacks 5 times. Resets when Mio is sealed.

Promiscuous glare / 8s :
Mio seductively glances at a direction, slowing down enemies in a medium range by 30% for 2s and converts 65% of all basic attack damage she deals to true damage for 3s.

Woman scorn / 12s :
Mio dashes forward and spins her tail when reaching the maximum distance to deal 200 (+120% bonus atk) damage to all enemies in the circular area. Every enemy she passes through will reduce the cooldown of this skill by 1s and Promiscuous glare by 0.5s. For each tail she has grown, she deals 10% more damage.

Femme fatale / 70s :
Mio unleashes all of her tails to summon clones of herself out of them. The clones are conjured around mio and will follow her and take all incoming damage for her if they are in the way. Each clone has 150% her HP but no defensive stat. The clones will surround the first enemy mio attacks after casting this skill. That enemy will take basic attack damage from the clones. Clones attack with only 20% of Mio's bonus atk at 100% attack speed (before swift claws effect). If the enemy dies, the clones restores 20% HP and 1s in duration, and will surround Mio again until she attacks a new target. All clones last a total of 5s. Seduction will not take effect, but all damage dealt by the clones will heal Mio by 25% and gains the buff of Promiscuous glare if casted. During this time, Mio will not have any tails, so Woman scorn won't deal damage, but its cooldown reduction effect is doubled. Clones cannot cast skills with Mio.