Momo

Support / long range
[all skills are at max level]

Flower shield (natural passive) / 37s :
When a nearby ally's hp drops below 30%, summons a flower shield around them for 4s which reduces damage taken by 20% and deals damage to nearby enemies by 10 (+2% of the hp lost) /0.5s while healing the ally for 80% of the damage dealt at the end of the duration.

Peach bomb / 12s :
Throws a peach blossom in a direction, exploding when in contact with an enemy shikigami causing damage equal to 190 (+50% magic damage) and stunning them for 0.8s. All nearby enemy shikigami will be stunned for 0.5s without taking damage.

Healing fragrance / 8s :
Heals herself and all nearby ally shikigami for 100 (+30% magic damage). The healing effect increases by 10% for every ally healed, increasing by 20% after the third ally other than herself.

Delightful scent / 15s :
Summon a flower in a designated location which releases an aroma that causes all enemy shikigami caught in the area to be captivated and come to it. When an enemy steps on the flower, it will explode causing 250 (+50% magic damage) damage. It takes 1.5s to trigger the flower from the edge of the radius, less depending on their distance to the center of the deploy location.

Revival blossoms / 70s :
Momo chants a spell for 2.5s to summon revival blossoms. After the duration, the chosen sealed ally shikigami will respawn with (30% of their max HP + 25% of momo's max HP) HP and a Flower shield. Momo will also be revived with (100% HP) automatically if she is sealed within 5s after casting Revival blossom. During the chant, if momo get's CC'd (does not include slows), the ability cancels but cooltime is reduced by 35%.