Compare

Okay so i will be using Jimin as Yoongi's ex, Hate Yoonmin but yeah i can give 100 reasons why i hate so if you don't want a chapter like that best to deal with this.

I'm just kidding >-< but tho i don't really like Yoonmin...Sorry not sorry

I'm sorry if i made you too sad in this one and i'm going to throw my dog's shit in everyone's yard who said Hoseok isn't beautiful and has no talent, I just use them for this oneshot so please bare with me! Oh and Put crystal snow or Sea on repeat while reading this i swear i did it and i criedd

Words: 1670 (Wow i didn't even realize...)

♡♡♡

Author's P.O.V
Unpretty, Talentless,Bad boyfriend, Those are the word Hoseok heard come out of Yoongi's mouth this morning, And the thing is that those words came in a sentence along with Hoseok's name.

[ F l a s h B a c k ]

Hoseok smiled happily as he walked to Yoongi's studio with food in his hands, Yoongi didn't eat last night so he thought to bring him food instead.

He was about to walk inside Yoongi's studio when he heard Yoongi talking to someone inside.

"I miss you so much, Jimin! I'm so happy you can come back here!" He heard Yoongi exclaim Jimin? Isn't that Yoongi's ex that c-cheated on him? Hoseok thought.

"Mhm yeah i'm in a relationship with Hoseok...But i have to admit...He's not as beautiful as you and not that talented, When he sings he sounds like a whale dying and it's so awful i want your beautiful voice again...

And he's so fucking clingy unlike you, You understood my job and gave me support and space, Hoseok picks fights about those!" Yoongi ranted.

Hoseok continued to listen ignoring the fact that he was indeed crying

"And the fact that he always sits with his lazy ass shit and all he does is eat sleep watch goddammit He also looks like a slob eating! He always complain how his day went bad and i have to put up with his shits"

"He isn't bold when it comes to making love! He's all so shy and shit! He acts like a child... Hoseok's starting to annoy me..." Yoongi said.

Hoseok keeping himself to let out a loud sniff so he ran to the guest room, locked the door and sobbed like there's no tomorrow.

H-He lied to m-me...H-he said J-Jimin cheated o-on him Hoseok thought as he sobbed.

He whimpered as he suddenly heared the thunders booming outside, Hoseok wanted to be hugged by Yoongi and let Yoongi tell him comforting words.

It always calmed him down whenever Yoongi does that, But he was hurt...too hurt.

This day was one of the days Hoseok didn't want to come, Where his boyfriend would tell his ex boyfriend that he was tired of him.

Hoseok looked over to the promise ring that Yoongi gave him for their 1st year anniversary, Yoongi promised no lies, He promised to be honest, He promised that he wouldn't get tired of Hoseok.

[ F l a s h B a c k E n d ]

Hoseok was now sitting on the windowsill, His knees up against his chest and tears still falling slowly while the thunder boomed and crashed outside as well as the heavy rain.