Tease

Smut coming in your way bitches! I got some inspiration from pinterest so thankss!

Words: 930

♡♡♡

Author's P.O.V
Damn that Hoseok Yoongi thought as he looked at his boyfriend, practicing his new dance, Yoongi would always catch the smirk Hoseok had in his lips whenever he walked past Yoongi showing off his big bum.

Yoongi stared at his boyfriend with complete lust.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook said and Yoongi looked at him "Let's go have lamb skewers with the others!" Yoongi nodded and thought to stay away from Hoseok's teasing but no!

"Kook can i tag along?" Hoseok said and Jungkook showed his bunny teeth and said "Sure hyung why not!" and Hoseok turned to Yoongi with a innocent smile.

"I'll just go and change" Hoseok then went to change clothes, It was no surprise for the other members to wear girly clothes since he was a crossdresser and besides they find it adorable.

Hoseok wore this and Yoongi almost lost his self restrain seeing Hoseok in those, He bit his bottom lip as he saw how the skirt emphasized Hoseok's delicious bubble bum.

"Let's go then!" Jungkook ran to the car leaving Hoseok and Yoongi to walk to the car, Yoongi pulled Hoseok's waist to pull the smaller male to him.

Hoseok giggled and turned around to face Yoongi "You're getting it tonight" Hoseok smiled and said "I'm always ready daddy" Hoseok tiptoed and kissed Yoongi's lips.

The smaller male walked away and Yoongi groaned following Hoseok.

♡♡♡

Yoongi glared at Hoseok who was talking innocently to their friends.

You see, When they got to the resturant Hoseok didn't stop the teasing there, He reached down to Yoongi's crotch and started palming him through his jeans.

Yoongi kept on chewing and shoving food in his mouth to shut his moans "Woah Yoongi slow down you're going to choke" Jin said and gave him a glass of water.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with fake innocence "Hyung you okay? Your cheeks are red" Namjoon asked and Yoongi said "Y-Yeah i'm okay" Hoseok squeezed his hardness and Yoongi shoved food to his mouth and moaned.

"Guys you should try this it tastes good!" Yoongi lied and they all tried the food "Yoongi hyung's right! It's so good!" Taehyung said.

Yoongi tapped Hoseok's thigh and Hoseok giggled and removed his hand from Yoongi's crotch.

♡♡♡

"Guys we'll get going Yoongi-hyung said he isn't feeling well" Hoseok said and pulled Yoongi's hand up and Jungkook said "Aww Hyung you get better" Yoongi nodded and they walked outside.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok and pressed his hardness on Hoseok's back and Hoseok gasped "See how hard you made it?".

"Don't think that i'm going easy on you" Yoongi growled and groped Hoseok's ass making Hoseok whine.

Yoongi lets go and they walked home, Oh and it was no secret thag Hoseok was fucking needy he was feeling the sexual tension building up in him.

As soon as they got inside the apartment Hoseok pressed his lips on Yoongi's and Yoongi kissed back.

Yoongi hoisted Hoseok up by his butt and walked to two of them in their room, Yoongi let Hoseok fall on the bed softly.

Hoseok whined and clenched his thighs together "D-Daddy...Please play with me~!" Hoseok said and looked at Yoongi lustfully.

"Put on a strip show for me" Yoongi walked back a few steps from the bed and leaned on the wall.

Hoseok got on his knees on the bed and slowly started removing his clothes one by one with a lustful stare at Yoongi, He then removed his stockings and threw them away leaving him in his underwear.

Yoongi licked his bottom lip as Hoseok got up from the bed and walked to Yoongi, Hoseok smirked and kissed Yoongi and the older male pushed his tongue inside Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok moaned and Yoongi walked forward and Hoseok walked backwards and he fell on the bed.

Hoseok giggled as Yoongi flipped him on his stomach, Hoseok shook his ass a little bit and Yoongi groaned then grabbed them with his hands.

Yoongi started removing his clothing one by one and then reached for the baby oil on the night stand.

Yoongi poured some on Hoseok's ass and smeared them around and then went and put some on his dick he pumped it.

He smirked when Hoseok shaked his ass against Yoongi and whined.

"Beg for it" Yoongi said and slapped Hoseok's bum "Daddy~! Please! Fuck me! I need you so much please!" Yoongi placed kisses on Hoseok's back.

Yoongi pushed inside Hoseok without giving him time to adjust to his size, He just went and thrust inside him.

Hoseok moaned loudly making Yoongi smirk knowing that Hoseok moans so loud the neighbors can almost hear him.

"Oh Fuck daddy!! Oh yes! So fucking big daddy! Daddy harder!" Hoseok moaned and Yoongi grabbed on Hoseok's shoulders.

And fucked him deeper and rougher, Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's right hand and placed it on his hair making Yoongi grip on his hair tugging on it.

"AHH!" Hoseok screamed in pure bliss when Yoongi located his prostrate "RIGHT THERE!!! Daddy!" Hoseok moaned.

Yoongi then placed both hands on Hoseok's hair and tugged on it harder "Shit! So tight!" Yoongi growled and Hoseok whimpered "Daddy--Ah I'm c-close--Ngh!" Hoseok couldn't continue his sentence because already came.

Yoongi then followed and came in Hoseok, Yoongi collapsed beside Hoseok without pulling out and spooned him.

"Not getting out?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi said "Nah you feel too good" Hoseok chuckled at that and they fell asleep bodies' still connected.