Ice cream and Teddies

Because I love spoiling you guys with chapters, I've decided to write again so I hope you guys enjoy.

I'm also making alot of chapters because School is next next week, And I might only hold my phone on weekends and holidays.

But anyways I hope you guys enjoy ♡!

Words: 1497

|||

Author's P.O.V
Hoseok sniffled as he took a stroll on the park, His daddy just abandoned him and left him with nothing but his toy stuffy.

He was crying as he tried to look find his caregiver, But with his luck found no one.

"Daddy..." Hoseok sobbed as he plopped on to the grass, He looked at his stuffy for a second before hugging it tight.

Hoseok looked at the river and listened to it's quiet swishing.

Hoseok was picking out the grass feeling heartbroken, Feeling trapped.

"Hoseok?!" The little looked back and immediantly ran to the owner of the voice, Hugging him tightly "Yoonie hyung..." Hoseok cried.

"Hobi! Why are you here? It's so dangerous at this time" Yoongi's arms tightens the male's smaller figure.

Hoseok hiccupped as he sobbed into Yoongi's shirt "D-Daddy *Hiccup* Left *Sniffle* M-Me" Hoseok cried.

Yoongi sighed "I told him it's a bad idea" Hoseok looked up at him and said "Y-You knew a-a-about it?" Yoongi nodded.

"C'mon, You're coming with me" Hoseok gave him his sunshine smile and Yoongi smiled back "T-Thank you, Yoo-nie".

Yoongi grabbed his delicate hand and led him to his apartment.

|||

Hoseok let out a squeal as Yoongi chased him around the house, He didn't want to take his medicine "No!" Hoseok cutely said.

"Hobi you have to drink it!" Yoongi catched up to him and captured him in a hug "Gotcha!" Hoseok giggled loudly.

"No please~!" Hoseok gave him puppy eyed that were really hard to resist "Baby" Yoongi gave him a stare and Hoseok pouted.

Yoongi slowly removed his arms and crossed his arms "No ice cream for you" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

Hoseok's eyes watered as his lips started to quiver, Yoongi's heart clenched but he needed to do it for Hoseok to drink his medicine.

"Fine!" Hoseok's pout deepened as Yoongi smiled and cupped his cheeks "I'll give you ice cream, Okay come on let's drink your medicine" Yoongi picked him up and brought him to the kitchen.

Yoongi poured the syrup on the spoon and placed a hand under the spoon "Say ah" Hoseok hesitated for a while before openinh his mouth and drinking the syrup.

Hoseok made a face that Yoongi chuckled at, Yoongi gave him a glass of water and Hoseok chugged down the water to get rid of the bitter taste.

"Go get ready baby" Yoongi said and Hoseok jumped down from his seat and ran to their room, Then Yoongi heard a loud thud causing him to run upstairs.

He saw Hoseok's face planted against the floor "I'm fine!" Hoseok stood up with the help of Yoongi.

Hoseoo giggled and continued to run to their room.