His 'Pet' + Elijah Mikaelson

Word Count: 1077.

Warnings: Mild Cursing.

Prompt: Being 'human' and best friends with an Original vampire got you quiet a few different looks from the vampires and witches, but it also got you a few nicknames. Finally both you and Elijah had enough of these games and took a small stand.

¶×¶×¶

You look up at Elijah and smile as you walk into the small coffee shop him following behind, since he did hold the door open for you "This place is so cute." You gush he smiles at your admiration for the small coffee shop as you head over to the counter to place your orders.

"Are they still?" Elijah looked back and sighed you didn't need to further explain what you meant because he already knew what you meant.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. But that doesn't matter, they're not important to us." He brushed off the other vampires walking by the coffee shop and glaring in at you and Elijah.

You got your beverages and headed out to the busy streets of New Orleans "So, what might you want to see today?" You smile at how proper Elijah was- you also found it cute and admirable "Anything away from those other vampires." You answer truthfully.

"Here, we can just walk and avoid them as they come." Elijah offers you nod and smile up at him causing him to smile as well.

You walked with Elijah for about an hour and a half just talking, and enjoying each other's company. You went back to his house and sat in the living area talking and discussing different topics.

"Oh my it's Elijah's favorite little adorable pet." Klaus teases with a smirk as he enters and sits down looking at you before looking at Elijah "Oh, Niklaus always one to say something not needed." Elijah comments staring his brother right in the eyes.

Klaus grinned seeming amused by his brothers response "What ever do you mean?" Klaus smirks awaiting Elijah's response "Klaus?" He hums in response turning his attention towards you "Why don't you do that one thing where you shut up?" He shrugs "I just got bored, thought I'd tease my love-struck brother." Klaus answers honestly.

"But I'll leave since I'm not wanted here." You nod "Thank you for not calling me human." You mutter but by his smirk you knew he heard you. Truth be told every vampire and witch here thought you were human, but you weren't you as well were a vampire and only the Mikaelson's knew that.

Elijah turned to you "I admire your calmness." You look at him "It tends to disappear at times." He nods "I know, but you're still beautiful Y/n." You got a small blush and sighed "There you guys are I heard Klaus in here and thought it was worth checking out." Rebekah sighs.

"We're fine here." You respond and she nods "Marcel is having his mutts gather around tonight and every vampire must attend it's some vampire event his crew got him to host, so you best look dashing and gorgeous." As she said 'dashing' she nodded to Elijah and as she said 'gorgeous' she nodded to you "Well you can obviously help Y/n with a dress, can't you?" Elijah questions.

"Glad you asked." In five seconds you were in Rebekah's room standing in front of three dresses "I like this one, it will compliment your eyes." Rebekah holds out a strapless crimson red dress with black lace on the bottom "It's beautiful." She smiles.

"Good, tonight is the night Y/n. You and Elijah will finally get together." You sigh "No, not at all. Bekah I cannot do that, isn't it enough asking you guys to hide me as a vampire I don't need him involved with me." Rebekah rolls her eyes "It's gonna happen anyway in the future."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Rebekah allows you to slide into your dress before helping you with your hair and make up "Beautiful, now let's go." You walked down the stairs with Rebekah and noticed Elijah looking truly dashing as always.

"Well look at the pet, you look gorgeous." Klaus smirks and you sigh "Unneeded." Is all you said and his smirk grew "Can we go already." Rebekah dragged Klaus with her as Elijah held his arm out and you took it smiling.

Stepping into Marcel's event was a big mistake eyes were on you and Elijah almost the whole night. Elijah grabbed your waist pulling you next to him not liking the way another vampire was eyeing you "Don't leave my side." Klaus mimicked his brother "Niklaus." Bekah scolded.

"Look at the walking, talking, breathing meal. Or should we call you pet?" Elijah jerked you away from the antagonizing vampire "Awwe, Elijah let us have some fun with her. You can't keep her all to yourself." You stood there behind Elijah understanding how dangerous this was becoming.

"Stay away from her." Elijah instructed.

As he turned his back the vampire had grabbed you "We just want some fun, Mikaelson." He screamed in pain as he threw you to the ground holding his neck "That bitch bit me." You shrugged "Back up from her then." Marcel examined the bite and looked at you "You're just like us aren't you, pet?" Elijah growled and turned Marcel around.

Marcel looked at him and Elijah changed his pissed demeanor to a smile "Her name is Y/n Y/l/n don't forget that, please." Marcel smirked "Everyone meet and welcome Y/n Y/l/n, no one call her pet again." Marcel announces you stood by Elijah now and looked at him.

"You stood up for me?"

"Anything for the girl I love. Y/n, you're a different kind of a woman to me I can't seem to get enough of you. I do love you and that will probably never change." You looked up at him and he leaned down gently pressing his lips to yours.

"I love you too, Elijah."

¶×¶×¶
Hello babies it's lovely to see you in my new book. Writing can be the easiest thing you just have to put your mind to it and plan out your story and re-read it a million times if you have to but remember not everything is perfect. And welcome new readers I hope you enjoy my book/s check out my other books on my account if you'd like.
XOXO Danosaurious™