the poster and anger

Few years have past after Tord destoyed the house. Tom has forgoten but not forgiven it.
He was going to the shop, when near the entrance he saw a poster. His jaw droped and anger and memories started boiling. Its was a wanted poster... of Tord. Commie looked kinda different. This time his uniform was different, one of the hands that was holding a gun looked like a robot arm and part of his face was covered in scars. He didnt quite undertand why he looked like that, or how he was alive but Tom had a gut feeling like something was wrong.
He came back home running, the thought of shopping didnt even cross his mind right now. Only thing he cared about is not seeing Tord ever again and making sure Edd and Matt, and their new home, was fine.
He was relieved to find them both just chilling on Edd's sofa watching a movie. So he got back to his apartment and went to bed. It was a cold night, the whole week was kinda stressful for Tom for random reasons, specialy today, so he was happy to finaly get to bed early and have a good nights rest, that was what he thought at least. The whole night he was having nightmares and flashbacks of the day that Tord came back, the way he blew up the house and how Tom shot him with a harpoon, thinking, he finnaly killed that commie.
He woke up early in the morning, it was 5am. This hour was too early for him to wake up, but he couldnt go back to sleep. He didnt want to. Tom knew that he will not be able to live it down and forget, not with this bad gut feeling following him around. He needed to finish this, once and for all.
He packed his bag with a spare blue hoodie, smirnoff, a gun and a harpoon. All that Tom would need. He walked out of his apartment, thinging of saying bye to Edd, but knowing he would try to talk Tom out of it, he left a note on his own door, saying: "gone to finish some old bussines. Will be back idk when -Tom". And so he left, not knowing where to go, but revenge leading his way.

|437 words| sorry for the short chapter. The other ones will be longer, promis. Hope you will enjoy reading, as I will try to get better as I wright every chapter. I will be updating them to fix as many gramar mistakes as I can:) have a good day m8s.