I'll drink to that

[A month later. No ones p.o.v]
Days in the base have past. Red Leader has been teaching Thomas how to be his assistant, a puzzle piece in the army with occasional shooting and combat lessons. He was surprised how skilled his friend was, how well he fit in the army, and what a fast learner he was. But this day was special, Tord just forgot, but that's why he has a special someone to help him out.

Tom walks down the red hallway to Commie's office, trying to figure out the holographic tablet that Leader gave him few days ago. Some why he just can't get use to it. Because of it he was not paying attention to what's in front of him. He would have bumped right into the door, but to his luck he bumped into something softer that made him melt at touch. As he lifted his head up, his 'eyes' were meet with a pair of silver ones. It was Tord, smiling down at him "You should be more careful, Tommy". Thomas blushed at the new nickname that he hated, but tried to get his composure back "This wouldn't of happened if not for your stupid, complicated holo tablet, Horn Hair" he shot back jokingly, Tord smirked "well maybe I should make it more complicated". Jehovah's witness just rolled his 'eyes' in annoyance. Suddenly, his 'eyes' widened as he saw Ace coming up the stairs. As fast as he could, Tom shoved the taller male into the office, closed the door and locked it. "Whoa Jehovah's! Isn't it too early in the morning for that? Oh who am I to judge." Red smiled sheepishly, while Tom gave him an unimpressed look. "Wh-" Tord was cut off as the Brit put his finger to the other's mouth. Then, a knock was heard "umm Tord? Ar you in there? It's Ace". Silence, then footsteps that faded. Tom removed his hand. "what was that about?" the Horned man questioned. Thomas turned to him and explained "You forgot? It's Ace's birthday, and we still haven't set everything up for the surprise". Only curse words went though his mind. How could he forget? But the Brit comforted him "It's fine, it's fine, you've been having a lot of work to do lately, and that's why I'm here, to help you. Now let's get to work on the surprise party.

As it was a 'Surprise' party, they had to work quietly, hidden, fast and avoiding Ace, but it's nothing The Great Red Leader couldn't handle, especially with the help of his friend. Unfortunately, some stuff didn't go to plan.

"What do you mean you didn't have any chocolate?!" Tord's angry voice echoed in the empty dinning hall as he found out the cake wasn't what he asked for. "I'm r-really s-sorry about that, Red Leader, sir. The chocolate supplies were empty, so we made a simple fruit cake with a bit of mint taste, because the chocolate refill will only come in tomorrow and you needed the cake today" one of the chefs tried to explain, but Commie grabbed one of the knifes that were laying near by, and threw it by the chef's shoulder, missing on purpose, as if he would ever miss accidentally, "then why didn't you go to the fucking store?!". Jehovah's decided it was time to step in "It's okay, I think he will love this one just as much". Tord didn't break eye contact with the forified chef "You better pray for it soldier, because if he will not, God ain't gonna save you". A 'yes sir' was hear and the two of them left the dinning hall off to the next task. Training grounds.

As they walk in through the big door, they see Patryk helping to put on the decorations to few other soldiers. "What are you doing here Pat? And why are all the decorations still not up?" Commie asked. The trusted soldier almost fell of the ladder hearing his voice, and as he tuned to face him, a little bit of sweat started to form on Pat's forehead, "Well... don't get mad, but the newbies put on the wrong colour decorations, so when I saw it I decided to help and put on the right ones" he smiled awkwardly, as the Leader already seemed pissed. The assistant, knowing what's about to come, put his hand on Tord's shoulder to calm him down, "Breath. If you will keep shouting on every little thing that went wrong, for sure you will spoil the surprise part". He thought for a moment, then walked off in the direction of the shooting range, talking and mumbling to himself "I'm the Red Leader, this is The Red Army. Everything always as to be perfect. If these idiots can't do the simple task of throwing a party, how are we supposed to take over the entire fucking world". Thomas just gave the soldiers a sorry smile and walked off after the angry man, leaving everyone in shock how easily he calmed the Demon himself down.