Eighteen.

Samson's POV

I didn't know if the question I asked Anita made her annoyed or just shocked, 'cause after I spat out the question, she walked away without a word uttered. To be honest, I was scared. I didn't want her to be upset with me or see me in a different light.

I made my way to the bus.

Our journey to school was noisy. Apparently, everyone was elated that we won, and I was in no doubt excluded. But even at that, I was worried about Anita. She was moody throughout the ride. Did my question get her upset?

We safely arrived at the school. The bus parked properly. We all got down of the bus and made our way into the school. By the way, school had closed. The principal of the school was still around and he celebrated us. He asked us when we wanted to leave for South Africa, and I told him next week. Anita on the other hand just remained mute, with her face indifferent.

We left the school premises. Anita didn't utter a word to me while we celebrated in school. "Hey Ola. Have you seen Anita?" I stopped him outside the school gate.

"Uhm...yeah, she just left." Oh shit! "Any problem?" He quizzed.

"No no no. Did her driver come to pick her?"

"Yup. Actually, he was out here waiting for her."

"Oh, okay. Thanks man." I turned to leave but he uttered something, which made me halt.

"Apparently, I'm not a man. I'm a teenager." He said rather harshly.

I coughed out a laughter. "But you'd eventually grow up to be a man. Or do you wanna remain a teen forever?"

"I also have a name, Ola. Call me by my name." He was making a fuss out of nothing. I mean, whatever he was doing now was just so unnecessary.

"Okay, okay. Sorry Ola. I'm sorry."

"Aw!" He cooed. "Apology accepted. So you're going home?"

"Yeah yeah. See you tomorrow." I shook hands with him and after which, I scurried off.

————————————————

Now would have been a better time to have a phone so I could call Anita, but I didn't. So unfortunate.

I got home feeling a little down. I was down just because of a girl. What the hell! I'm supposed to go to school and focus on my book, not to chase after a girl I would never have.

I flung my bag pack on the living room chair. I wasn't so happy honestly.

After eating, I changed into a Manchester united Jersey. Done with that, I went out to play football just to take my mind off Anita. While playing the ball, I took off my Jersey 'cause I was sweating profusely. "Guy," someone tapped me on the shoulder while I was resting. "Your babe is calling you." He pointed at my back view.

I turned back and saw that it was Fatima. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "She's not my babe." I muttered at the guy.

"No vex."

"Whatever." I got up and wore my Jersey. I strutted towards her. "Hey." I was obviously not in the mood.

"Hey dear. How are you doing?" She broadly smiled at me.

"I'm fine." I soberly replied.

"Why won't you? When you're hot!" She ogled at me. My Jersey was clutched to my body 'cause of the water I poured on myself, hence, revealing my abs and muscle.

I gave her a disdained look. "What do you want?"

"You." I found her and her reply stupid. "I want all of you."