Twenty five.

Samson's POV

"Hello Samson." It was Jane who sat down besides me. Okay, I have to cope with her throughout the ride. It was sure going to be a long and boring ride.

"Hello." I tried to smile but I couldn't. I was so pissed that it had to be Jane. I would have preferred someone else at least.

She grinned at me. "What's the problem? You don't seem excited to go for this ride." She sounded like she knew I wasn't excited, whereas I was excited but wasn't excited she was sitting next to me.

I didn't bother answering her perspective of my mood, I just stayed mute, scanning my eyes to see where Anita was. My eyes then landed on her back head. She was sitting at the front with a guy, obviously. I rolled my eyes at the thought of her sitting with that Lucas of a guy.

In a minute, the bus kicked off. As the bus moved, I was looking outside the window whilst miss Jane kept talking to me. Was she even aware that I wasn't listening to her?

"....so what do you say Samson? Samson? Samson!"

I jolted. "Ye...yes. Yes. What's the problem?" I was caught off guide.

"Wait, don't tell me you haven't been listening to me?" She scrunched her face.

"Er...well, not...really." I stressed my words, shrugging at the same time.

"Really?" Her voice broke. Instantly, I felt bad.

I just stayed quiet. I couldn't lie to her that I was listening.

"Fine." She sniffed, brought out her phone and started using it. Why was she being so dramatic right now? But even at that, I felt guilty. I mean, she was only human who also needed to be listened to, just like every other person. Because if I were to be in her  shoe, I'd probably do worse.

I sighed. "Jane, it's not like–"

"Just forget it. I'm sorry I sat with you. If you want to me to leave now, I could." Okay why was she playing the pity card?

I mentally rolled my eyes and scoffed a little. "And sit where?"

She looked around. "I don't know. Maybe stand or exchange seats with your girlfriend, Anita." Emphasis was laid.

I almost burst out laughing. This girl was being so dramatic. "And you think she'd agree to that?" I chuckled a bit.

"If she doesn't, then it's obvious she doesn't feel a thing for you."

Ouch! That pierced my heart. "Well, I wouldn't put it that way. You know what, enough of Anita talk."

"Hmm. Okay then. So what should we discuss about?"

"Anything. Maybe what you were talking to me about while I wasn't listening. Now I'm listening." I grinned at her.

She chuckled. "Nah. I'd rather we discuss something else."

"Okay." I simply said with a blank head. Nothing was forth coming.

"O...kay?"

"Huh...why me?" Oops! That just popped out of my mouth.

"Sorry?" She squinted her eyes in a perplexed manner, and I was hoping didn't hear. "Why you?" Okay, she heard.

"Uhm...yeah." I was looking straight ahead with my eyes wide open. I was quite embarrassed. "Yeah, why me?"

She started chuckling before it turned to a laughter, earning a few stares from students beside us.

"Why you?" She looked at me seductively.