99

"uuh october 1, 1989... i'm pretty sure but somehow something happened with a parallel universe and time travel" y/n tried to think.

"shes one of us?" vanya tried to put the pieces together.

at this point y/n ears clogged up even more and beads of sweat fell off her forehead.

five didnt have time to react before y/n was passed out, limp in his arms. by the time she woke up, she was in the academy house, in a bed.

"what happened where's chris and the rest... i have to get back" y/n tried to sit up.

five held her shoulders back and told her to lay back down. "you arent going anywhere for a while."

"no we need to get back they'll be looking. they might falsely accuse you of something" y/n attempted to sit up again.

"i told them that we were going on a trip that had to do with your mission. i had to get that chris guy off my a!s." five rolled his eyes.

"what about bev she'll be lonely and and niall and harry they need me" y/n tries to reason.

"it doesnt matter what they need. what YOU need is to get some rest sweets. you were super dehydrated." five explained.

y/n grunted and later back having her head rest against the back board "i could have taken care of myself".

"you f!cking passed out! what would you have done?" five raised his voice and y/n flinched.

as soon as five saw y/n flinch his face softened. "y/n i'm sor-" five started but y/n cut him off. "no you're right" she said softly turning her body away from five.

"cmon y/n please dont be like that. im just worried about you, thats all." five sat back in a chair against the wall and crossed his arms like a pouting child.

"no no i was wrong and you were right" y/n said softly once again.

she turned her body back towards five and sat up on her elbow. "thanks."

five smiled at the girl in front of him and later down besides her staring up at the ceiling.

"lets stay like this forever. yeah?" y/n suggested, still half asleep. her eyes dropped and she smiled.

y/n drifted into sleep. five sat up, smiling at the girl, admiring her facial features. pogo walked in, "five, we need to have a little chat about your friend."

extra long chapter today boys😎