100

five rolled his eyes at pogo. "there's nothing to talk about"

"now i know you dont want to hear if from me, but she could be in danger." pogo looked over his shoulder and pulled five into the hall.

five smacked pogos hand off of his shoulder "what danger pogo?!" five demanded.

"the commission, five. i believe theyve come to find her." pogo was looking more distressed than usual.

"you're buddy who switched to the good side hazel i think his name is. he stole something from them and they don't know. it allows him to intervene with the messages being sent. he's down stairs" pogo lead five down the stairs. "how do they even know about her she did nothing to effect the time line... this makes no sense" five quietly said the last part to himself while walking downstairs with pogo.

"well im not sure. that you will have to ask Hazel. but, it seems that Master Hargreeves knew this would happen." pogo said to five as they neared the bottom of the steps.

five walked down the stairs and rounded the corner up to hazel.

hazel had his back turned towards one of the glass cases on the wall, admiring the photographs of the kids.

hazel turned around to face five, and gave the boy a sympathetic look. "look, i needed to come here and talk to you before things got too out of hand." hazel followed five over to the bar.

"then talk" five poured himself a cup of wine.

"cha cha and i got a letter from the commission to kill your friend. and i knew that i needed to put an end to this. cha cha is on her way. she had zero remorse when i left. this is just a warning. protect the girl." hazel had a look of distress on his face.

"yeah ok i'll take her to a safe place" five went up stairs grabbed y/n and spatial jumped to diego's.

another longer chapter