102

"but werent we at vanyas house? what happened?" y/n was getting nervous.

"you don't remember you got mad at me?" five questioned.

"how could i get mad at you?" y/n playfully bumped shoulders with five, oblivious to the apocalypse.

"rightttt" five felt a bit uneasy.

all of a sudden, a throwing knife appeared from outside the room and was thrown into the wall, right next to luthers head.

"what the h!ll diego that almost it my head" Luther screamed. "i could smell it was you" diego rolled his eyes walking up to five and y/n.

"we didn't bring him here" five said calmly to try to soothe y/n down.

"well then what are you doing here?" diego turned to luther.

"take a seat dear brother and i'll tell you" five devilishly smiled to scare his two brothers.

y/n playfully slapped his arm and shook her head.

five slightly smirked at the girl beside him. "tell the story five we can't be wasting time" luther trys to be intimidating.

"y/n and i were at vanyas house cause i needed to talk to vanya. y/n passed out. we went back to the academy to see what was wrong," five looked y/n in the eyes, "shes one of us."

"w-what do you mean" luther was shocked.

"she was born the same day as us, she has these powers that we arent quite clear about yet, and the commission is after HER." five stood up and y/n looked shocked.

"aw sh!t man, we gotta get back" y/n started pacing worriedly.

"y/n you cant go back to them. theyll just slow you down. you have to help me." five grabbed y/ns arm and pleaded.

"five we have to go back sooner or later" y/n shook him off and started looking for something in her backpack.

"what are you looking for?" luther asked out of curiosity. y/n was digging through her bag with a panicked look on her face.

y/n ignored luther still rummaging through her bag. five laughed at the girl when she didn't answer luther.

"this isnt funny five," y/n grunted, making quick eye contact with the boy, "i lost my bracelet."

"why is it so important" diego questioned.

"its important to me, alright?!" she turned and yelled. she went back to digging into he bag.  "i got it from my dad," she said much quieter, but still loud enough for them to hear.

"oh" five quietly said.

y/n gave up with a look of defeat on her face, "its whatever. we have other things to worry about. do you still have that eye with you?" she quickly changed the subject.

"uhhh....yes!" five looked through his pockets.

"cmon lets go find the owner," y/n put a forced smile on her face and grabbed her backpack.

"you sure y/n?" five said a bit concerned.

"uhuh! cmon now. luther and diego are sh!t company." y/n rushed.

"you wouldn't say that if you had a knife thrown at you" diego mumbled.

"try me," y/n started as she grabbed fives wrist and pulled him out the door. she felt like she was choking on the amount of masculinity in the room.

"well there they go" luther sighs.

-
-
-
another long one ig