Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Later that week

That night I couldn't sleep. Nor all the other nights after that. For some reason, me stomach churned at the thought of Payton. The morning Payton was on his way, I hoped into the shower . After I searched my closet. After 15 minutes I picked out leggings with a striped shirt and a wind breaker. I sat down at my desk to do my makeup. Suddenly I had this urge to make myself look good. After I finished I sighed and brushed my teeth. Then, I got a text.
Payton💞🌷: hey😍I just got to Dylan's. Wanna come over?
I squeal loud. My heart races so I bite my lip.
  To Payton💞🌷: Yeah, I'm on my way 😁😁
I yell to my mom that I'm leaving and then slide my phone in my pocket. I run down the stairs, slip on my shoes and rush out the door. I  order an Uber because my lazy ass can't drive for shit.

When I arrive at Dylan's my palms are sweats and for some reason I'm nervous. In the top window I see Dylan's head look out and then his lips curl into a smile. He leaves as I walk onto the porch. Just as I was about to knock, the front door opened.
  "Hey, come in." Dylan says holding the door open.
  "Thank you" I say. He closes it behind him. I follow him up the stairs and to his room. When we walk in I don't see Payton. I bite my lip and look around. Dylan looks past me and smiles. I turn around and see Payton.
  "Payton!" I yell. I run to him and he catches me.

I jolt up. I look around and see I'm in bed. Huh? W-was that a dream? I grab my phone and immediately call Payton.

"Hey" He says rubbing his eyes.
  "Are you coming?" I ask. He gives me a confused look.
  "What do you mean?" He asks. Now I realize. This was all a dream.