Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Payton sat behind me massaging my shoulders. He moves my hair and rubs my neck.
"Thank you baby" I say.
"Of course" he says. I feel soft lips on my neck. Payton kisses his way up to my jaw then holds me. We stare at each other for a minute before our lips connected.
(*coughs* ok lets just say you know what happened)
I lay there next to Payton. His arms were around me. I love this boy so fucking much 💗

-the next day-

"Ayyyye man you did it. You finally hooked up with her. Are you going to leave her like the plan?" Chase says in the other room. Payton had told me that he was going to play a video game with Chase but I walked downstairs because I was bored. But what I heard was definitely not what I wanted. I got so mad and upset. All Payton wanted to do was hook up with me and then leave? I stomp down the stairs.
"What the hell Payton?" I say.
"I'll be there in a minute. I almost beat Chase." He says acting like everything was normal.
"Don't play dumb Moormeier!" I slap the controller out of his hand.
"You really just wanted to get in my pants this whole time?! You lied and I believed you."
"Y/n..."
"No. There is no excuse you can use. I can't believe you think I'm this slut who will go around and just have sex with you then be fine with you leaving me. I loved you so much. So damn much Payton but clearly you don't feel the same." He doesn't answer and that kills me.
"I can't believe I fell in love with an asshole like you" I say storming our of the room. I don't realize that tears are running down my face until my chin is wet. Dylan looks at me with a frown.
"What's wrong?" He says rubbing my back. I sob into his shirt as I barely let the worlds flow out of my mouth. He offers to take me out to icecream. A classic thing guys think girls need when they have a meltdown. Which is somewhat true. I agree and we get an Uber. My eyes are red and my nose is pink. Dylan says my eyes are still glossy.
"Don't cry over him. He was no good anyway" Dylan's says rubbing my arm.