Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Today Payton has to leave. I was so sad because I didn't want him to go. He put his things in his bag. He zipped up the sit case then stood it up straight. I watched him pack form my bed. I tilted my head and frowned. Payton looked up from his bag at me. He sets everything down then walks over to me. He sits down next to me and pulls me close.
"What's wrong baby?" He says kissing my head. I turn on my side to face his body. I placed my head on his stomach.
"I don't want you to leave" I say. He puts his hand on top of mine.
"I don't want to leave you. But I will be back soon" he says.
"How soon" she shrugs and sighs.
"I don't know" I kisses my head again before getting up and going back to his bag.
———
He checks the time and sighs.
"I have to get going." The saddest wave of emotion came over me.
"No" I say with a crack in my voice. He frowns at me. I hold my arms out and walk towards him. I collapse into his body and soon we are sitting on the floor in each other's embrace.
"please don't leave me" I say into his hoodie.
"I wish I didn't have to." I only hug him tighter.
———
After Payton left I was sad. I went to my room and flopped down face first on to my bed. The smell of Payton lingers on the blankets and pillows. I only frown more. My eyes get glossy but I'm not balling my eyes out. I turn over so I'm laying on my back. I look over and grab my phone.
———
-later-

Like|comment|shareiitspayton: I miss this girl already 😍😔💗 gn

Like|comment|share
iitspayton: I miss this girl already 😍😔💗 gn

Comments:
Username: this is so cute

Username: y/n is lucky 🍀

Username: bbbbaaaaaaby

xlilhuddy: sleepyhead
-officially.y/n: he kept me up all night playing video games 💀

Username: when is the wedding?

Username: 💗💗

Username: 🥰

Username: I love this

Officially.y/n: baby 💗 ily and miss you
-iitspayton: ily2 ❤️

DylanHartman: this relationship is cute

Sig: 😔🙄
-username: she thinks she bad 🙄🤣

Username: Payton you can do better

Username: wth

Honestly those comments can get to me. It's easy to brush off when im with Payton but not when I'm alone.

Y/n: hey chase
Chase: hey 👋
Y/n: wuu2?
Chase: nothing. Wbu?
Y/n: me either. Hey when does Payton come back?
Chase: I have no idea. I can text him if you want.
Y/n: no it's fine.
Chase: ok well I gtg. My mom is calling me
Y/n: ok bye.

I sat and thought for a while. I get a notification that Payton posted something on his ig story. I unlock my phone and check. He says that he has a show in NC coming up soon and to but tickets.

"Omg. I have the best idea!"