Chapter 27

Chapter 27

When our plane landed my mom picked me and Dylan up. The car ride to Dylan's was silent. When we got to his house he thanked my mom, hugged her, then hugged me and left. Then we were on our way to our house.
"How was North Carolina? You haven't said a word." She said. "It was good." I say staring out the window. She sighs and continues driving.

When we got home I took my bags to my room and then unpacked. I flopped down on my bed and just payed there.

My phone dinged.
iitspayton posted a new picture

I unlock my phone and go to Instagram.

Like|comment|shareiitspayton: im sorry baby

Like|comment|share
iitspayton: im sorry baby. I wish I was there with you right now. Im sorry for the pain I have caused you. You mean so much to me and when you are sad it kills me because I know I caused it. I love you so much and if I didn't mean it, I would not be here typing this right now. You have taught me so much and I have become a better person because of you. You are the most beautiful, smart, funny, caring, nicest, girl I have ever met and I could go on and on about how special you are. I love you I love you I love you 💗💫🌷
Tagged: officially.y/n

Comments:
Username: she beautiful 💫

Username: my heart-

Username: THIS IS SO CUTE @official.y/n

Username: 💗💗

Username: so sweet

Username: this is the cutest

xlilhuddy: 💗😭

I immediately call Payton. He answers.
"I loved that. Your so sweet" I said. "It's true. I love you so so so much. I want you to be happy, don't be sad." I nod my head and wipe a small tear away. He smiles.
"I want you to be here right next to me." I say laying back down in bed.
"I want to be there with you are hold you too."
"Y/n, it's getting late. Go to bed" my mom says poking her head in my room.
"I'll let you go baby. I love you" Payton says.
"I love you too" I say back. Payton hangs up and I plug my phone in.
"Goodnight, love you mom." I say as she closes my door.
"Goodnight honey, sleep well." The door closes and I get up to find some pajamas. I pull out some shorts and a t-shirt. After I wash my face and then crawl in bed. I lay on the edge on the bed and stare at the empty spit next to me. Payton should be here, next to me, laying with me.

————————————————————————
I know I know, be fore you attack me I'm sorry. I have no idea what to write anymore. Please give me ideas of what you want to read. Ok peace, sorry it's short but the faster you tell me what you any to read, the faster I can update. Ok now go follow my ig.
@hi0panda