Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I wake up to Payton holding me. His face is in the crook of my neck and I love it. Even though this is only my second boyfriend, he is the best boyfriend I have ever had. I kiss the top of his head and play with the necklace that dangles form his neck.
———
His hands start to move and slide up my body. They go my ribs then his head moves from my neck. He kisses my cheek before showering me in kisses.
"Good morning" I say when he stops.
"Good morning" he says smiling. Jesus Christ. Every time he smiles, I get blessed. My heart melts ever more. I wrap my arms around his and lay on top of him. His arms go around me and we just lay there tangled together. Butterflies fill my stomach.
———
After we both got dressed we went to Dylan's room.
"Well, you two sure slept in" he says smirking.
"Shut up asshole, we didn't do anything" Payton says punching Dylan's arm.
"Yeah, I sure hope not. I'm not washing the sheets" he says. Payton slap Dylan on the back of the neck.
"Owww" Dylan says holding his neck. Payton laughs his ass off and I giggle to myself.
———
I sit on Payton's lap while he scrolls through instagram. I take out my phone and take a picture. He looks up and kisses my cheek before I take the picture. I post it on my sc story.
———
Tonight was Dylan's and Payton's show. I got to go along but I wasn't having a meet and greet or anything. They got ready.
Payton went to our room and I followed him. I swooned over him as he fixed his hair in a mirror. He noticed me staying and smiled. I blushed when he turned around and smiled.
"Like what you see?" He asks walking over to me. I sit up on the bed.
"Yeah, actually I do" I say. He chuckles and pulls me close. I move onto his lap and face him. He takes me chin and linger there. Then he connects our lips. They move in sync  perfectly. They fit together like a puzzle.
"Hey Pay- oh shit sorry" Dylan says walking in. We get off each other and walk over to the door. Both of our faces go red. Then Dylan looks at us both, slightly smirking.
"Let's go" Payton says pushing Dylan forward. Dylan laughs as we walk down the stairs.
———