Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up with an empty bed. Payton probably already left to Dylan's. It was an hour away. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from Payton.
Payton 💍❤️:
Hey baby. Wanna come cover?
To Payton💍❤️: yeah. I'll get ready
Payton💍❤️: ok, I'm on my way

I hop out of bed and get in the shower.
After I change into some clothes and get a bed ready. Payton was there not long after.
———
I get in his car.
"Hi baby" he says kissing me
"Hi" he starts to drive and it's oddly silent. He only uses one hand on the wheel so I hold his other hand. He looks down and smiles. He kisses the top of my hand.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
———
When we get to Dylan's house Payton wakes me up. I guess I fell asleep.
"Baby, we're here" he says shaking me. I rub my eyes then sit up. I grab my back then close the door to Payton's car.
———
We go upstairs to Dylan's room and see that he is live.
"Hey y/n" Dylan's says looking at me.
"Hey Dylan, how are you doing?"
"I'm good. U?"
"I'm tired" we all laugh. I sit down on Dylan's bed and Payton sits next to me. I put my legs on top of Payton's and face him. I wrap my arms around his torso and just sit there. He kisses my head and rocks us both. Dylan moves the camera to face us. Payton notices and laughs. I smile.
———

It got late so we decide we should go to bed. I went to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes. Then I washed my face and brushed my teeth.
———
Payton walls up behind me and wraps his arms around me.
"You staying with me?" He asks kissing my neck.
"Who else would I stay with?" I ask turning around to face him. He shrugs. I kiss him softly. God he is so perfect. His hands go underneath my shirt a little. His warm hands against my cold back is the best feeling. My hands go to the back of his neck. I twirl a piece of his hair around my finger. He moves away and looks at me.
"Your the best"
"No, you are"
❤️