Chapter 6

Bria
I don't know where I was going, but I just jumped in my car and started driving. Tears falling from everything that happened today and everything that happened in my past. I don't know what I did to deserve all the hurt I've endured, but I was done. I was sick and I was tired.

I have loved twice in my life and both times I'd been hurt. I lost the one person who I knew would help me through this and that was my sister. I had Janelle, but I just really needed my sister right now. I couldn't call my parents, I had no one right now. I pulled over to catch my breath and looked at my phone.

'Baby please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you with every fiber of my being Bria. I will get help if that means you'll stay. I can't lose you. I don't want to see you with anyone else, and I don't want to be with anyone else. Please at least let me know where you are and that you're ok.'

For fucks sake I can't deal with this. I grabbed my phone, turned the stupid thing on do not disturb and started driving again. I just let my thoughts consume me and ended up at the one place I never thought I'd return. A place that caused my first heartbreak.

Something brought me here for a reason and I wasn't sure why. My mind took over and I guess this is where I want to be. I still had a key and I was hoping he hadn't changed the locks. I sat in my seat trying to catch my breath, wiping away the tears that are flooding from my face.

I was so angry and so hurt. I looked at the ring on my finger and felt a sting in my chest. If he had been planning on proposing, why did he do this? Is this how he plans on treating me after we're married? Ugh, I just need to go to sleep; I need to take a shower and just try and sleep now.

Noah

One Hour Earlier

My Angel, he was hurting her and she was hiding it well. The only thing I couldn't help but wonder is, why she would stay with him and he was physically hurting her? She left me and wouldn't tell me she thought she caught me cheating on her, but she's staying with a man who's hurting her. I just didn't understand any of this my mind was so consumed with the thought of her hurting and me not being able to protect her. What can I do, how do I get her out of this?

"Baby, are you alright?" Cara asks quietly.

"Yea, let's get inside. I need a release."

I was lost in a daze, hurting inside knowing she was hurting and there was nothing I could do about it. At least not now. I knew getting into bed with Cara again was going to be dangerous but damn it; I needed this so bad. I needed to release some tension but doing it on my own, wasn't going to suffice this time.

It shouldn't have been her but there was nobody else. She was what my body needed, even if only for this moment. She stood in the middle of the bedroom with her back turned towards me and started removing her evening gown, revealing her bare shoulders. My body twitched and my cock jerked sending a hot flash through my body. Damn it, she was teasing me knowing damn well what that me does and what I'm going to do to her.

"Drop it." I say. She does as she's told and it's like she knew what I was going to need tonight.

She wasn't wearing any panties and her ass looked perfect. I moved forward like a lion stalking his prey and began kissing her shoulders.

"My King, I'm yours. Do what you please."

And I did just that.

Bria
I looked up at the home we once shared together from my car and gathered enough strength to get out. I made my way up the steps and something stopped me. I had to take a breath to try and convince myself that being here was ok. I would be alone, it's ok.