Chapter 10

Bria
"Noah..."

I'd never felt more desired by anyone than I did with Noah. I was longing for him to give me all of him, and I could sense that he was too. The first time we made love, but this time? He took my whole body to newer heights and I was lost in euphoria.

I looked up at him as his thrusts went deeper and deeper each time. I had all I needed right here and I didn't want to let it go. He nestled his mouth at the nape of my neck and gave me a gentle bite and I let out a yelp of pleasure as I dug my nails into his back and his neck and moaned his name.

"Fuck Bria. I missed hearing you cry out for me like this."

I was speechless. I could say absolutely nothing, and as the last word he spoke left his tongue, he pulled out and flipped me over. I knew I was in for a much bigger high, but I had no idea how high this was going to take me.

Noah, placed himself at my opening I was panting with anticipation as his heated length entered my begging body. Just as I was about to turn my head to see what he was doing, he gripped my waist and plunged into me like he'd been waiting for me forever. My head fell as I let out a longing scream.

"Mmm mm no, head up Angel." He says, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling my head back.

I was already getting close to unraveling when he started ravaging me harder and harder. I couldn't take another stroke without releasing all over him. I was weak and shaking at the pleasure he was giving me.

"Don't you dare. I say when you can come Angel."

"Noah!"

"Shit Bria."

He started going harder and harder. The sounds of our bodies connecting and moans of pleasure together were so mesmerizing. He was holding my body in place as his grip on my hair grew tighter and running his free hand over my ass, sending chills through my body. I could feel him getting more tense as I felt his thrusts grow stronger and tighter.

"Fuuuck baby! Come for me Abriella."

I did as I was told and we unraveled together. Noah, ran his hands down my spine as I held my head down trying to catch my breath. I fell to the bed and he placed himself next to me and pulled me close to his body.

"Noah..."

"Angel."

"I love you sweets."

"I love you most."

Noah pulled my hair back and placed a gentle kiss on my neck and I let out a light giggle. I missed these moments we shared together, everything always seemed to be easy with him. I had no worries, no doubts and no fears when I was with him. Being in his arms again, feels like home. As he stroked my arm, I drifted off to sleep with a heart and mind full of Noah.

24 hours Until Wedding day

Noah

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and found myself searching for my lady, but she wasn't there. I sat up in the bed and looked around and she was nowhere in the bedroom or bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my sweatpants and walked down the hallways and the sounds of music and lyrics began to fail my ears. I stopped at the end of the hallway and leaned against the wall.

There she was, dancing to her favorite song from when we were in high school. Moving her beautiful body to the beat while stirring whatever it was cooking.

"Yeaaaa, it's a party in the USA!"

I stood there and watched her, trying not to laugh. I thought about making my presence known, but decided to sneak up on her from behind.