3) Aidan Gallagher ~ Number 5

* s/n = stage name
* y/n = your name (obvs)
* s/c = stage costume
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahhh! s/n... l-let me g-goo!", Five stuttered as his body shook, head rolling back with the force.
"Anddddddd CUT!", yelled the director, applauding at us as we broke out of character.

Slowly, Aidan was lowered down from this harness attached it the ceiling that held him up a couple feet above the ground.

Once he was placed on the ground, you walked towards him, him opening his arms to embrace you.

" y/n! You did great.", Aidan exclaimed, pulling away from the hug and meeting your eyes.
You blushed slightly and pulled a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Thankyou! As did you, like always. But I'm still not too sure about you being up there, that high.".

You see, you were staring in the Netflix original 'The Umbrella Academy'. Your character was number 8 and of course you were very excited to be staring as this character as you had read the comics before hand and felt an instant connect to s/n. However, number 8's power was telekinesis (the ability to move people/objects without touching them, with their mind) and that was difficult to act out.

At this moment in time you had just finished filming a scene where Five and s/n were having a disagreement and you wanted to stop five doing something that was too dangerous. The director came up with the idea that Aidan was attached to a harness making it look like he was hovering as you raised you arm out as if lifting him off the ground holding him up.

And the reason for your character doing this was because number 8 cared for number 5, both caring for eachother and it getting deeper as the series went along. It was almost natural that you and Aidan got along to well in real life.

"I have to admit it's kinda terrifying being all the way up there, especially with that intense glare you give me." He laughed ," it feels so real, as if I'm actually Five."
Before you could answer, the Director called for the part two of that scene.

~~~~~~ AcTiNg~~~~~~~~

Five dropped to the ground, kneeling and breathing heavily with his head hung low.

You ran over, kneeling down a bit further away, afraid of hurting him again.
"F-Five I'm... Im so sorry... I -didn't mean I wouldn't want to hurt you.. I-I swear."
Five looked up to watch her face, a confused look on his face. Surprisingly, he wasn't mad.

"What do you mean? You didn't mean to..." he asked completely curious, knowing she was being truthful.

She met his eyes hesitantly, " I j-just wanted to stop you... I still c-cant control it... this power. I don't want you to get h-hurt... b-b-but I hurt you.", your eyes watered as you looked down feeling ashamed.

Five reached forward and used his two fingers to lift your chin up to meet his eyes. Gently and hesitantly, he used his other hand to wipe away the few tears which had began to trail down your cheeks.
"I'm fine, you're fine stop crying. You know I hate it when you cry."

You sniffled and smiled slightly at Five's way of comforting you. He gently stroked your cheek as he continued.
"I know you wouldn't hurt me s/n, and I'm sorry for hurting you... when I went"

You looked up into his big green eyes as he spoke his next line.
"I-i won't leave again okay?"
Five whispered looking into your eyes.

"P-promise?"
Instead of responding straight away, Five leaned in and pressed his lips against yours for a passionate kiss. Breaking apart, he rested his forehead against yours.

"I promise s/n."
.....
"Anddddd cut!", the director called, causing you and Aidan to break out of character and stand up.

(I know there's more than one director so I'm just going to call them director lol)

The director walked over to the pair of you, a curious yet happy look on his face.

"Great job guys, really. But that kiss... you know it wasn't on the script right?"

You ducked your head down a little as she blushed at the thought of Aidan kissing you.

"Y-yes, but I don't know... it just felt right..."
Aidan responded, Bowing his head in shame.
"No, no. I thought it went perfect, a great idea."
The director responded, smiling before walking off.

Aidan looked towards you, as you looked up at him, blushing at the thought of him kissing you intentionally. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed you cheek softly before turning and walking off set...