16) Klaus x Reader (p2)

As requestedddddd, here's the part 2
Hope you like it :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How will the Umbrella Academy ever become an effective crime deterrent if we can't even leave the house on time for missions?". Scolded  Sir Reginald Hargreeves as he patrolled the hallway that linked the siblings bedrooms.

"Behind you." A young Luther yelled as he ran past Reginald and down the hall after Allison.
The young girl was in her room searching frantically for her mask.

"I can't find my mask!", she bellowed, turning to face Grace as she stepped into the room, outstretching a hand holding out the mask to the girl.

"It needed a little TLC after the last mission.", she smiled as Allison took it.

"Thanks mom!", grinned Allison as she dashed out the room to meet Luther in the hallway, both of them heading downstairs to wait by the foyer.

Grace walked out of Allison's room and into the room next door, containing a small Vanya who was quietly playing her violin.

"Sounds beautiful Vanya.", she complimented smiling as bright as always.
"Thanks mom.", she replied quietly, a small smile on her face as she continued.

As Grace continued down the hallway, she heard laughter coming from the next room. She poked her head in to see an energetic klaus prancing about on his bed, giggling at the fire he had some how started on his desk.

"Klaus!", she exclaimed as she rushed in, gently patting down the flames with a cloth she'd found lying on his desk. Klaus continued to jump on the bed whilst giggling a sheepish,"Thankyou mother".

Grace only smiled as she strolled out the room, a beam on her face ,"Boys will be boys." She muttered before a hurried y/n ran out of her room, next door to Klaus's, and straight into Grace's chest.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Grace. I was just coming to find you to ask..."

"It's alright my dear. Looking for these?", she interrupted, dangling a pair of feathered earrings in her hand, offering them to the girl,

"Yes! Thankyou Grace !", y/n took the earrings and attached them to her ears.

"It's alright sweetheart, I was just patching up the feathers after the last mission.", she responded, squeezing the girls shoulder before continuing on down the hall to find Ben and Diego.

It may seem strange that y/n wore her earrings on missing and during training, but since she had been adopted by Reginald and living amongst the siblings as number 8, she had made sure to keep her possessions such as her earrings, her necklace and her face markings during training and missions. Much to her disappointment, Reginald had insisted she wore a black combat suit similar to the other siblings.

As for Grace, even at the age of 13 and feeling completely comfortable in this household, y/n still couldn't bring herself to call Grace 'mom'.
Although her deceased family were a distant memory, she felt she had to honour them, they could never be replaced. Of course she treated Grace like a mother and respected everything she did, and Grace too, was grateful that she could treat y/n the same as the other siblings even though she hadn't raised her from birth.

Skipping into Klaus's room, y/n coughed heavily, swatting her hand back and forth to push away the thick cloud of smoke.

"Klaus what the hell! Trying to suffocate me?", she wheezed, glaring up at klaus as he stopped bouncing and hopped off the bed.

"If I wanted to suffocate you, I would just force you to smoke.", he replied cheekily as he moved towards his desk. Just as his hand reached in to grab a pre-rolled cigarette, y/n slapped his hand away.