Chapter 6 - Good or Bad decisions

Cyrus' POV

The next day he wakes up feeling both sad and happy at the same time. Sad that TJ is gone but happy that he left with them being on good terms.

He checks his phone like he always does first thing in the morning and he's surprised to see he has a text from TJ.

From: Not-So-Scary Basketball Guy

  'Hey underdog! Just arrived at L.A.

  Let me know if something actually happens in Shadyside.

  Missing you already'

From: Cyrus To: Not-So-Scary Basketball Guy

  'Hiya. Glad to know everything went okay.

  Nothing eventful ever happens here so good luck with that.

  Missing you too'

Cyrus is definitely not sad anymore.

He didn't plan anything with the girls so he decides to catch up on some tv shows and decides for some fish and chips for lunch. Not to brag but Cyrus considers himself a really good cook.

He's about to press play on another episode but gets a facetime request from the GHC.

"Hey Cyrus, Hi Andi! What are you guys up to?" Buffy seems energetic and she's on her gym clothes so she probably has been working out.

"Nothing much, just helping Ariel with some summer homework" After they all went to college, Bex and Bowie missed having kids wondering around the house so they decided to have another baby.

Ariel was a very sweet girl, she was actually Cyrus' student, so every once in a while she would call him 'uncle Cyrus' instead of 'Mr. Goodman'.

"As if she needed any help, that girl is smarter than I was when I was her age"

"Don't spoil her with your words Goodman" The three of them laugh.

"What about you Cy? What are you up to today?" Buffy asks.

"Just getting caught up with some shows, you?"

"Oh me? I'm doing absolutely nothing and I'm very bored so please let's do something" Andi and Cyrus laugh again due to Buffy desperate speech. "By the way Cyrus, how are you doing, you know, about TJ?"

"I'm good, we're good. He came over last night and we talked" Well, they didn't talk much, but he was keeping that to himself, for now.

"You know what we should all do? Go clubbing tonight. Find you a nice man, find myself one too, what do you guys think?" Cyrus could still feel TJ's touch from the night before, he wasn't very keen on finding someone right now. But he's going with Buffy anyway or else she'll go nuts alone in her house.

Cyrus thinks about all the people his age that have or is settling down and then there's him and his friends who are talking about going out to a club to meet people. How did this become his life?

"Hum...I actually already have plans tonight"

"What? With who?" Buffy asks

"With Amber"

"With Amber huh?" Cyrus totally saw this coming.

"What is it with you two and the Kippen siblings?"

"They're hot" Both Cyrus and Andi answer their best friend.

"Well Cy, you're not bailing on me too, are you?"