Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey, all my followers!!!!I know I haven't made any works lately but I'll try to make stories more often!!!!! This story is my first One Direction fanfic so I hope it turns out well!!!! I will try to update twice a week, if not more. It will just depend on how busy I am with college and my job. Enjoy my precious cupcakes!!!!!!!

(P.S. If any of you guys want to male me a cover, knock yourselves out!!!! It will be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks!!!!!! and also, some parts of this story contain real facts from my life. I would give you an example but I don't want to ruin the story!!!!)

**BECCAS POV**

OMG!!! One direction is coming to Chicago in 2 days!!!! Gel and I have been waiting for them to come back to our home state so we could go to one of their concerts. I never used to like them but my best friend got me hooked on them a few years ago.

Well, one day on the radio, we heard that the Kidd Kraddick show was having a One Direction Giveaway contest. We just had to get the grand prize, 2 front row tickets to their concert in Chicago!!!!! All we had to do was be the first ones to call in a series of code words (Carrot Spoon, X, and #directioners).

Both of us skipped school so we could camp out by the radio so we could win those tickets. The other prizes were just One Direction signed dolls and other signed merchandise. Those would have been cool to win but we just really wanted those tickets!!!! When it came time to call in, both of us already had the number on speed dial and we both called in. We waited for so long, we were afraid that we didn't win the tickets.

Just as we were about to give up hope, somebody answered on Gels phone!! The man said that she was the first caller and that she had won the tickets!!!!! We were finally able to score tickets to a One Direction concert near us!!!! They took down her information and told her when she could come to the studio to pick up the tickets.

After Gel was off the phone, we started screaming and jumping around like little girls. We did it!!!!! We went to our parents who were just as surprised as us. I explained to them that the concert was this coming Friday night. Gel and I decided that we would go up in the morning and spend the day sightseeing in Chicago. Since we both could drive, we decided to drive ourselves up there. They agreed to our plan and said that we could go to the concert. They also said that we could take the van since it got better gas mileage than the explorer. We were really tired so we decided to go to bed early that night.

The next morning, we talked about the upcoming concert. We decided not to brag about it at school because we didn't want the others to get jealous. Neither of us wanted the others to feel bad. So both of us kept quiet. After school, we started packing things we might need for our road trip and extra clothes in case we wanted to spend the night since the concert will be over late and we might be too tired to drive home afterwards. We loaded up the van and made sure there was a full tank of gas in it. ( Our mom and dad handed us he tickets and told us that they went and got them for us while we were at school.) We had about $400 in gas and souvenir money. We also made to bring any school work for hat we would be missing while we were gone tomorrow.

Gel said, " Well, I think that's everything we will need for our excursion. "

"Yeah, I can't think of anything else that we would possibly need," I replied.

Then Gel said, " Really?? How can we forget about a snack stash!?!?!" Oh yeah!! Duh. What was I thinking???

So, I went to the kitchen and packed a bag of snacks for us and put them in the van so we would accidentally forget them. Then I went back to our bedroom and said, "Now, is that all??"

Gel nodded her head and then suggested we go to bed early tonight so we could have a good nights rest before our long drive in the morning. So after we ate dinner and the dishes were done, we both of look a shower and then went to bed. And let me tell you, I had he strangest dream about One Direction. It involved a broken down tour bus and a whole lot of romance. Strange, I know. Little did I know it would actually happen.

Sooooooooo.......... Tell me if it was a good start!!! I promise it will get better!!!!! Comment and Vote please!!!!!!! Tell me if you want anything put in the story and I'll see about adding it and then I'll give you a shout out in my next chapter!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! Vote and comment!!!!!!!!