Chapter 6

***BECCAS POV***

When I finally awakened from my deep sleep, I noticed that I was still in Niall's arms. I smiled to myself and went to check my phone in case someone tried to get a hold of me. I did and one of them was from my mom.

She said, "Hey, just checking how you guys are doing. Tried to reach Gel but she didn't answer back. Text me as soon as you can. love you." I texted back, "Morning mom. Sorry I didn't reply last night, was kinda tired. Still on the road to STL. Doing fine. Getting along real well with the boys. Love ya."

After a few minutes, she texted back saying, "Hey, glad to hear that you guys are getting along with them. i cant talk long. Have to help dad at the store. Have fun, be safe, love ya, ttyl." I replied, "ttyl, love ya 2." I put my phone away and noticed that Gel and Zayn were cuddling and so I grabbed Gel's phone and snapped a pic of them. They are like sooo cute together!

After I put her phone back, I pulled out my tablet so I could check on my High School Story. I wasn't really paying attention until Niall woke and said, "Is that supposed to be me?" I jumped and said, "Jeezers Niall!! Don't scare me like that next time!" He chuckled and I said, "Yes, that's you. I have all the boys on here." I then showed him the others.

I glanced up at Niall and noticed that he had this confused look on his face. He just said, "What does that heart by name mean?" I blushed. He noticed and said, "What? It cant be that ba-Oh! Does that mean that I'm in love?" I nodded. Niall replied, "Can I see the girl that I'm with?" I just nodded and showed him my character. I don't think he got it at first but then he put two and two together.

He said, "Oh! Is that supposed to be you? I feel like the luckiest guy in the world! Hey, why are you blushing?" I just shook my head. I DID NOT want him to find out that I was in love with him. It might ruin anything that we had now. But gosh dang was he ever persistent.

Finally, I caved and said under my breath, "I'm blushing because I think I'm in love with you, Niall James Horan."