Chapter 8

***BECCAS POV***

I yelled to Gel to see if she could answer it. She yelled back that it was Niall. I yelled, "Ill be out in a minute!" I grabbed my purse and phone and went to go meet him. When he saw me I swear his jaw hit the ground. I laughed at his expression and said, "Come on, Nialler. Bye Gel!" She waved and closed the door. Niall said, "You look really stunning, Becca." I blushed and said, "Thanks, Niall. You look handsome yourself." I followed him to his car and we got in.

We ended up driving to a nearby Texas Roadhouse. We ate and then we got back in the car. He didn't start the car. I was confused that maybe something was wrong. I asked him if anything was bothering him. He just shook his head. I put my hand on his cheek and turned his face to where he was facing me. I said, "Niall, I know something is wrong. I can tell in your eyes. You can tell me. I wont laugh, pinkie promise."

He grabbed my hand that was on his cheek and held it between his. He sighed and said, "Well, I know that this may seemed rushed but I feel like I'm starting to fall for you. I know we just met the other day but you are unlike all the other women I have met. You're not just a fan. I feel like I've known you for a long time, but in reality I've only known you for a couple of days. I like you Becca and would love it if you would go out with me."

When Niall said he was falling for me, I about died. Who would have thought that Niall Horan from One Direction would ever think about loving a girl like me????I looked into his blue eyes and said, "Niall, I don't know what to say. But as you already know, I have had feelings for you since I first met One Direction. You were and always be my favorite out of you guys. I just don't know if "we" would work out since you'll always be on tour and I'm just a normal girl. But if things were different, I would love to go out with you."

He looked at me with the beginnings of a smile on his face and stasrted the car. I looked at him and said, "What evil idea did you just get?" He just laughed and said,"We are going to management. And dont ask any questions." I replied, "Yes, Sir." I sat back in my seat, wondering what crazy idea he had planned for us.

Sorry for the chapter being so short!!!!! It had to be that way so I could leave you guys with a cliffhanger!! Dont hae me!!! Its all for a reason!!! Vote and comment please!!!!!