Chapter 7

***BECCAS POV***

He just looked at me and smiled. I couldn't look at him. i was so embarrassed. I realized at this time that all the other boys had noticed that my face was bright red and I had tears in my eyes. They were trying to figure out why I was reacting this way. Liam said, "Nialler, what did you do his time?" He just shook his his head.

Gel finally got up and looked at me and said, "Becca, it looks like you got pied y tomatoes. Why such a red face?" Then a look of shock came over her face. Just then my phone went off. I was Gel. She texted, "Did he find out that you like him???" I looked at her and nodded. Her eyes got really wide and she texted me, "Well that cant be good. You two just met!! He might think you're a weird fan now!" I texted back, "I know."

At that moment, the driver said that we were going to stop at the hotel we were to be staying at during our stay in St.Louis. When we got to the hotel and we had checked in, we went to divvy up the rooms. In the end, Gel and I were in one room, Zayn and Niall in another, and Liam, Harry, and Louis in the third room.

We went to our rooms and put our luggage away. As we were deciding on which bed we wanted, there was a knock on the door. I went to go see who it was. I opened the door and the boys piled through the door and into the living room area. I head Gel say, "What are you guys doing here?" I walked in just as Louis was saying, "We just wanted to see if you girls wanted to go shopping with us. Our treat."

Gel and I looked at each other and i smiled and said, "I would love to but what about the paparazzi?" Harry chuckled and said, "They'll be fine. Stick with us and you'll be fine." I shrugged and told them that I was in. Gel said, "Sure! What are we waiting for?" We all laughed and went out to the van. Gel said, 'Who's driving? I can drive if you don't mind."

We all agreed that Gel could drive so we all piled in and went to the nearest mall. We all exchanged numbers in case we needed to get a hold of one another. When we got there, the boys went their way and Gel and I went ours. (They had given us both credit cards so we were set!!!) We went to each store and tried on clothes that were way too expensive for our taste.

Gel came out of the dressing room, twirled, and said, "I really like this dress. What do you think?" I opened my eyes wide and replied, "Whoa! Where did my friend go? Cuz this sexy woman ain't her! You look amazing sister!!!" Just then I heard, "Dang! That is one fine woman. You are so gorgeous!!" We both turned and saw that it was Zayn. I said, "Why are you in a girls store?" Zayn said, "I was passing by and happened to notice you two." Gel said, "Well, I'm glad you like this dress. Come on Becca. I need to buy it. Catch ya later, Zayn!!"

And with that, we went and bought the dress and I ended up finding one that I absolutely adored. We went to the food court and sat down to rest for a bit. We got smoothies and just chatted about our day so far and admiring our purchases. I heard my phone buzz and light up so I went to check who it was. It was Niall and he texted me saying, "Hey, I was just wondering if you would want to go for dinner tonight. -Nialler xxx." I replied, "Sure, I would love to, Nialler!!" Gel asked,"Who was that?" I told her who it was and she said, "Ooooooo, Becca has a date with her crush!!!" I just laughed and said, "Yeah, lets see how well it goes too."

Just then, Gel's phone starting ringing.  It was Harry. She answered it and they chatted for a few minutes before she ended the call and stood up. She said, "Harry said that they were ready and to meet them out by the van." So I stood up and gathered our bags and we walked out to the car. When Louis saw all our bags, he shook his head and said, "I guess girls will be girls." We all laughed. Ge unlocked the van and we all piled in and headed back to the hotel.

There, we all went to our rooms and Gel and I laid out all our new clothes on our beds. I asked Gel, "What should I wear tonight? Casual or dressy?" She thought about it and then proceeded to pick out my outfit. She chose the new dark jeans with the floral halter top and matching cardigan. I changed and modeled it. Gel said, "You look good girlfriend." "Thanks, Sis," I replied. I texted Niall and said, "What time are we leaving?" he responded back, "Here in a few minutes, love." Just as I was putting on my heels, someone knocked on our door.  

Sooooooo, tell me whatcha think!!!! more fun to come!!! Vote and comment please!!!