Hurry!

*JACES POV*

I was currently sitting in the institute library at 6:30 in the morning thinking about Clary. I felt like all of this was all my fault like I should've been there when it happen. I'm her husband I'm suppose to protect her with my life and now because I wasn't there to protect her she was being tortured by Blake. I hate him so much. I must have gotten deep into thought because Magnus felt the need to throw a hard cover book at me and it hit me directly in the head. "OWWW! What the hell was that for?" I asked Magnus ( well more like yelled at him)

"I found a trace of Clary. But I can't tell the exact location but I know she's in Idris and she's somewhere near the lake that the angel saved your life. Do you have any idea where she could be?"

I didn't need to think I knew exactly where she was. "She's in the cave." Magnus gave me a confused look that told me to go on. "The cave Sebastian took me to and tried to kill me in." I said more clearly.

"Are you sure that's where she would be."

"If Blake really wants to be like Sebastian then yes that's exactly where she is. I'm sure of it."

I wanted to run to her right now but I knew I couldn't I had to tell the others grab weapons and Magnus need some time to build the portal. I am just preying to the angel that my Clary is still ok.

CLARYS POV

I woke up in a small room it had twin sized bed in the center and a small desk in the corner. I sat up to look around and I noticed there was no door or windows in this room. I walked over to the small closet and hoped there'd be something for me to wear I had been in the same clothes for a week. By now then had a whole bunch of blood and dirt on them for constantly being knocked out my Blake. I opened what I thought was the closet door but instead was a bathroom. It still had no windows but I was so happy to see it I walked in and opened a thin door behind the door and found where my closet was. I grabbed a towel from under the sink, stripped off my dirty clothes and hopped into the warm water. It felt so good I scrubbed every part of my body until I felt clean. I had been in there for at lease a half hour. I dried myself off and slid on a pair of warn out jeans and a green shirt that fit my baby bump just perfect. I was now 5.5 weeks pregnant but that meant I only had 2 more weeks before I gave birth. Shadow hunters seem to mature faster then mundanes because we all have to to survive. I was really nervous I had no idea if I was going to get rescued in time to save my babies. I know Jace will come and find me. I just hope it's not too late. I stayed up and just messed around for a little while then fell back asleep.

----------------------------- authors note; I might end this story in a few chapters cuz I wanna start a new one and I'm pretty tired of writing this one. Comment is you think I should keep the story going or just stop now...