TWINS!

*JACES POV*

"Clary why are you crying, this is great news isn't it?"

"I don't know Jace. I'm just so scared. What if I'm a horrible mother and can't raise this baby right?"

"Oh Clary come here."

Clary came over and sat on my lap. She sobbed into my shoulder for a while then sat up and looked at me with those sparkling green eyes.

"I'm sorry Jace. I shouldn't have just broke down like that. I also should've told you sooner. I'm so sorry."

"Clary everything is ok. Don't be sorry for anything."

*10 seconds later*

"Clary we are having a baby. We are going to be parents!"

"Yeah we are" she said smiling now.

CLARYS POV

"We should go tell everyone."

"Ok let's go love." Jace said while putting a little kiss on my stomach. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. He always knew just the right thing to say to cheer me up. We went down stairs and went into the library where everybody was. The only people I'd be telling is Alec and Simon if Magnus and Izzy didn't already tell them. Of course I also had to tell my mom and Luke they'd want to know ASAP. I called them and told them to come over because I had to talk to them. When they arrived I greeted them to come in and lead them into the library. I went over and sat on Jace's lap and said "Guys I have some pretty important news for all of you." I looked around at everyone I cared loved and saw them all staring at me waiting for what the news was. "I'm pregnant." Right away I could tell Izzy and Magnus had kept there mouths shut because Alec and Simon both stood up and ran over to hug me and say congratulations to Jace and I. When I looked over at my mom and Luke, my mom had tears in her eyes and luke just looked shocked. Maybe it was because I was only 18 years old but eventually they both stood up and my mom gave me a tight hug and said "My little girls all grown up. I'm so happy for you and Jace. I know you guys are going to love this baby and be amazing parents". "Thank you so much mom" I said while squeezing her tighter. Then Luke came over and gave me a hug and said congratulations. We had a huge dinner and celebrated the good news. I felt 10000000 times better about it.

* FOUR MONTHS LATER*

* CLARYS POV*

I woke up about noon today. I walked over to my mirror and stared at my belly. It was really starting to get big!

"Hey beautiful"

I turned around and was greeted by Jace. "Hey. I'm getting so big!"

"Well even if your 4x your original size... I think you still look beautiful."

"I love you" I said

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

"Yes possible"

He walked over kissed my belly and then set his hand over it. It was silent for a few moments then I felt the baby kick!

"CLARY DID YOU FEEL THAT!!!! THE BABY KICKED!!! ITS ALREADY TRYING TO FIGHT!!!"

Laughing at the excitement in his voice I said "yeah I felt it Hun". He picked me up bridal style and ran down stairs with me in his arms. I wondered how he could even still lift me up I've gained about 25 pounds.

"GUYS GUYS THE BABY JUST KICKED"! I was laughing so hard I couldn't even speak. When I finally calmed down enough to speak I said "Jace calm down". Izzy came over to us and Jace set me down come on we have to go baby shopping. Well maybe tomorrow we have a doctors appointment to see if the baby is healthy and we are going to find out the gender of it. "Oh ok tomorrow sounds perfect all the boys have to help Magnus and Alec with there wedding so us girls can go shopping." "Okay!"