Just to be safe

*CLARYS POV*
Later that day we burned Blake's body and sent the ashes down a near by river. Jace and I are going to move back into the institute. He hasn't taken his eyes off me since we got home. I had talk him into letting me take a shower alone. I love him even if he is totally not gonna let me do anything alone for a while. I missed him so much. "Clary"! I looked up quickly not knowing what just happen. "Were you even listening to me" Izzy said as I couldn't help but giggle. "No sorry I must have been zoning out for a bit" I said. Jace came running into the room. "Clary are you ok?" He yelled just has her tripped over the rug and was sent flying to the ground. I started laughing. "It's not funny" he mumbled. By now I was laughing so hard I couldn't even breathe. All of a sudden I felt this horrible pain in my stomach. I stopped laughing and the last thing I remember is Jace running over. Then i must've blacked out cuz I woke up in a hospital room. Not a mundane hospital but a shadow hunter hospital in Idris. Something was different tho my belly felt smaller. I looked around and then I saw him. Jace was sitting a little while away in a big blue chair. He was holding something in his arms. He looked over at me and smiled. Then he brought over something and put it in my arms. It was my baby. She had blonde hair like Jaces and big green eyes like mine. "Where's the other one?" I asked Jace gave me a sad look. "He didn't make it Clary." I burst into tears and started to scream. The baby in my arms also started to cry. Jace scooped the baby up from my arms and handed her to Izzy. He then came over and wrapped his arms around me. I cried in his arms for what felt like forever. When I finally calmed down a little bit Izzy handed me my baby girl. "What do you think we should name her babe?" Jace asked me.
"I like the name Jordan."
"Jordan? Hmm I love it"
"And I love you." I told him.
"I love you too. Now get some rest" He said as he kissed my forehead and took Jordan from me. And I was out.