Jace!!!

*JACES POV *

I woke up and packed up all my gear today was the day I was going to head out for Clary Magnus finally found the exact town and location of her she was some where in California. " Guys hurry up we gotta go!" I yelled I heard Izzy yell she'd be there in a minute, but Alec came running down the stairs. "Bye Izzy he yelled before me and him slipped out the door. We walked over, or should I say jogged over to where Magnus was building is a portal. "You guys are such ass holes !!! " We heard Izzy yell and she ran toward us. When she got over to me and Alec she looked like she was about to kill someone. " It's done you can go through now." I heard Magnus say and I jumped in as fast as I could. I'm coming Clary!

* BLAKES POV*

The twins are growing wonderful in a couple of weeks I will have my little slaves. I told Clary she had nothing to worry about and I didn't want to hurt her but I lied. As soon and I get what I want from her I'm going to make her watch her babies be born half demon and then kill her. Or maybe I'll just have the babies kill her. Depends on how nice I'm feeling that day. Who am I kidding I'm never nice.

*3 hours later*

I just made me and Clary lunch. She won't eat anything I give her though. This might be harder then I thought. We are moving tomorrow I know her little friends have found our location but there's no way I could get out of here today. Let's just hope they get lost and don't make it. Or else I swear I'll kill them all.

*CLARYS POV*

I'm so hungry I haven't eaten in about a week. I mean yah I've eaten little things that Blake couldn't poison but nothing to good. Blake just told me we are moving tomorrow. Something about being found. I was just about to close my eyes and take a nap when I heard yelling and banging. I jumped up off my bed and drew a special rune that would get me out of my room. I quickly drew it and ran through the wall I then drew the invisible rune and sprinted down stairs sound less. I peeked around the kitchen wall but couldn't see very well. Curse my shortness. Then I remembers I was invisible. I walked out from behind the wall and there he was. His blonde hair flying everywhere as he was fighting Blake. As if he sensed me there his golden eyes shot in my direction and stared right at me although he couldn't see me it was like he was right there. I saw Alec and Izzy barge in and Izzy tried to used her whip but Blake just grabbed and and threw he flying and hitting a wall. Alec grabbed a knife from the counter and stabbed Blake right in the back. Jace tried to shove Blake to the ground but Blake countered it and send Jace across the room. "Oh Alec you shouldn't have done that" Blake hissed before stabbing Alec in the stomach. Alec fell to the ground bleeding hard. It took everything in me not to scream as loud as I could. I quickly ran over to Alec put my hand over his mouth and drew the healing rune. He seemed to know it was me right before he passed out. Now Blake was heading over to Jace. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "JACE WATCH OUT!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. Just as Blake was about to stab him something flew as stabbed him in the back. He fell to his knees , then to his back. I took a look at what was in his back and saw the sword with heavenly fire in it. The same sword used to kill Sebastian. Blakes black eyes turned brown and his dark rude expression turned light. He looked over at all of us , by now my rune had wore off and I was able to be seen. He looked as if he was about to say something but never got the chance. His heart had just stopped.