teasing side story

*note: I (the author) is currently kind of busy with her life and everything. My birthday is coming up soon, so I deeply apologize for the short chapter this week. But, I do hope that you all enjoy this side story of two characters we love! o(^^)o*

Mano stares out in the open, with a blank face. She had confessed to Nakai at the last day of school. And since that, they have bonded closer, and became a couple secretly dating over the summer. She walks over to the cafeteria, and looks around for people she knew. She saw some friends from middle school, like Mina, Yukari, and Sanae. She smiles at their close friendship together.  Mano knew that they would accept her whenever she needed them, but....

She looks up in surprise at a tap on the shoulder. Her mouth opens in an o shape, and her heart flutters. It was her boyfriend Nakai, smiling at her and pointing to the lines.

"Nakai-kun! So nice to see you again here!" She can't help but blush at the sight of her wonderful boyfriend.
"Same goes to you Mano! I missed you from homeroom, since we don't have many classes together in the morning. Cmon, let's grab lunch!" Nakai grabs Mano's hand as they walked to the cafeteria lines, they got glances with gossips and smiles after one step and another.

ooh are they a couple? I've never saw them before, are they from ...school? Awww they are so cute together~

Mano glances back at Nakai, wondering what kind of reaction he would make. But instead of feeling embarrassed of their relationship, he smiles at Mano, who shyly looked away, and held her hands with a stronger yet kind grip.

They finally reach the lines and grabbed their lunches. Now where to sit? Mano looks around for seats. Nakai nudges her and then gestures a table far from the lines and next to the window. Oh! It's where Mina, Yukari, and Sanae are sitting! She grins at Nakai, and together they walked there. They talked about their classes and complained about their homework and teachers. Mano has never laughed and felt so happy in her life. As they walk past the three girls, Mina smiles slyly at her and winks at the both of them. But Mano quickly noticed that Mina-San was teasing her, so she waves at her and puts down her tray at the end of the table. She saw that Nakai put his tray across from hers.

Having a boyfriend, especially Nakai-kun, is so....unreal... thank you Takagi-San, for encouraging me to confess my love....

Mano looks across the table to see Takagi and Nishikata join the table with a few other classmates. She looks at Takagi, and then Nishikata with his pink cheeks. She slightly giggles and sighs. Takagi-San oh Takagi-san, when will you confess your love to your crush as well?

So...that's it for the extra chapter! I hope you all enjoy it as much as the normal chapters! My milestone birthday is coming up in like 2 days! Welp, ima bee so olddd~ Anyway, the next chapter will be posted next weekend, and I hope to see you all very soon! :*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+