Chapter 69

*Juliet's pov*

The first song on the "everything I should've said" playlist was Ordinary Human by One Republic. Which was absolutely my favorite song off of it. I listened to it last night, after the party died down, and it was pure beauty. I also downloaded it on my phone.

The next song was Pressure by The 1975, which I fell asleep to.

I woke up to A World Alone by Lorde.

I got out of bed and washed my face. Today was Monday, which means back to the hell hole.

I went back out and put on my outfit which consisted off jeans, a black and gray baseball tee, a flannel tied around my waist, and black converse.

I grabbed my bag and walked out to the subway.

It wasn't as packed as it usually was.

I switched to the "all the things I love about you" playlist and the first was D is for Dangerous by Arctic Monkeys.

After that song, I already had to get out of the subway and I walked into the Coffee Corner, because what's life without coffee?

I got some and walked in school, and went to my locker.

Hayes was already there.

He got his stuff off the ground and he looked up to see me.

"Hey babe." He smiled as he stood up and kissed my forehead.

"Grier! No PDA! Detention." A teacher passing by said. I was laughing but automatically stopped when Hayes frowned.

"How unfortunate." I smirked.

"No fair." He pouted, as he reached his hand down. He grabbed my butt.

I gasped, took his hand and placed it on my waist.

"You don't learn, do you?" I laughed.

He quickly kissed my cheek and ran off to homeroom.

"Not at all!" He called from the end of the hallway. I was laughing as I opened the locker.

Maybe this day wouldn't go so bad after all.

****photography class****

"I have exciting news!" Mrs. Smith said as the class came in.

"We're starting a new project! It's called the love project, and it'll last about a week or two." She smiled.

The class seemed like they wanted to get on to the point.

"Anyways, this will base off of the people you love, instead of the things or weather. It will also help focus on the love part of the project at the end of the year." She continued.

I sighed, I still couldn't come up with an idea.

"Here's the best part, you get to hang it up in the big wall when you first enter for artist night on Friday! You have up until then. You may use more than one photo, good luck!" She said. The rest of the time she grades some projects as the rest of us come up with ideas.

"My first picture is going to be about Ashley." Nash turned to me.

"Should I do mine with Hayes?" I asked.

"If you want to." Nash smiled.

"Then I will." I returned the smile.

The bell rang and we were walking to lunch.

It was a dead silence as I entered. We walked to our table and sat down.

"No talking!" I heard our vice principal yell to a student behind me.

"This guy is fucking strict." I said.

"Don't back sass him, he'll yell at you." Nash joked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" The vice principal yelled. I shut up quickly. The vice principal turned his back at us and Taylor made a funny face behind him. A laugh escaped from me.

"That's it Miss Collins. Detention, after school." He said.

I gasped as he gave me a detention slip, but Taylor was making fun of me. I continued to eat my lunch in silence, along with all the other kids eating lunch.

Fuck you, Taylor.

*****detention****

"You got in trouble?" Hayes asked as we both walked to detention.

"For laughing at Taylor who was making a weird face behind the new vice principal's back." I sighed.

"I totally rubbed off on you." He laughed.

"No way." I rolled my eyes.

We walked in and took a seat.

The vice principal walked in behind us, and he walked back and forth around the room as he talked.

"No talking, texting, calling, chewing gum, or leaving. I'll be back to check." He scowled and left.

A kid in the front of the room laughed and turned to me.

"You must be new around here." He said.

Hayes put his arm around my waist.

"Leave her alone, John." Hayes rolled his eyes.

"Why, your innocent little girl can't defend yourself?" John smirked.

"Leave. Her. Alone." Hayes said through his teeth.

"Hayes." I said.

"She can speak!" John yelled.

Everyone laughed.

"You're not corrupting her." Hayes said.

"Looks like you already have." John said.

"I've had enough of this. You two shut the fuck up." I yelled.

Everyone shut up.

"Damn Hayes, you got yourself a feisty one." John turned back to the front of the classroom.

I'm never going back here ever again.

~.~

A/N: The last line John says has to be my favorite. :) anyways, if you know any of the songs I mentioned in the beginning let me know! You should also listen to them! Anyways, I love you guys and THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.