Chapter 73

*Juliet's pov*

"How long has it been?"

"I think a month."

"A month since I hung out with you?" I gasped.

Jacob nodded and laughed.

"I think, we should go clubbing.." Jacob said.

"No way. Do you remember last time I went clubbing?" I said.

"This time will be different! I promise." Jacob said.

I thought about it, maybe this time wouldn't be that bad.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"Come on, please say yes!" He pouted.

"Fine! I'll go. Is it just us going?" I asked.

"I think so. I'm pretty sure it's only Hayes, Nash, Carter, Cam, and Matt that left." He said.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean it's always been like that." Jacob said.

"Okay. Then why don't we have the Jacks and Taylor come?" I asked.

He agreed. When we were done we hugged and went our separate ways.

I walked back to my apartment from the subway station. We weren't going to go until it got dark out, so I had enough time to just relax or eat food.

Ashley was studying for her test back in California. She hasn't gone out of her room since.

I walked into Matt's apartment because he had a lot of food in there.

I took some Oreos, Goldfish crackers, and I doubt that he'll miss his sour patch kids.

I walked back to my living room to watch Frozen.

I ate all the food.

After the movie, the sun was setting, so I decided to get ready.

I put on a champagne colored eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and curled my hair. I grabbed a simple black dress. I put on red lipstick to add color.

I put on flats and came out of my room.

Then I realized, what kind of club let's fourteen year olds in? I grabbed my fake ID just in case, and I sat in the living room until the guys came.

I just grabbed a water bottle when someone texted me.

Jacob: hey! I'm on my way, this club is nice so I hope you dressed fancy!

Me: I thought you meant clubbing like dancing?!

Jacob: no, more like cocktails and unlimited salad bars.

I groaned, I can't believe he tricked me into going to a country club.

He soon knocked on the door. I opened it and stared at him with a "I can't believe you did that" look.

"Don't look at me like that! You agreed to go clubbing with me!" He said.

"Not a country club!" I said.

"Will you go with me or not?" He asked. I sighed as I put down my fake ID and just put my phone in a clutch purse.

"Fine." I mumbled as we walked to the elevator. Jacob cheered as we walked in.

We were waiting in the elevator when he finally spoke up.

"Oh, so my parents are going to take us there and we're just going to eat, and leave." He said.

"Why did you take me?" I asked.

"Mahogany's in California, and I don't want to get bored when my dad doesn't accept the award for 'most valued employee.'" Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Oh, so I'm just here for entertainment?" I said jokingly.

"Whatever you say.." He said as we made it down to the lobby and we walked to the parking lot next to it.

His mom and dad waved us over and we went into the car.

It was a short ride, so we didn't talk much. Once in a while Jacob would poke me.

We pulled into the country club and we sat in a table that was reserved to us.

We were sipping our drinks when Jacob's mom started to talk to me.

"So, you're the Mahogany Jacob's been talking about?" She smiled.

I almost choked on my drink.

"No, actually, I'm just his friend. I'm Juliet." I said.

"Oh, you're the one! Jacob talks about all his friends." She smiled and I laughed.

It's good to know that I exist in Jacob's family.

By listening to what everyone's talking about, Jacob's dad works for a certain business, and the biggest award that will be given would be the Most Valued Employee one.

The award ceremony began, and as Jacob said, I'd be bored out of my mind.

He poked me.

"Oh my god they're passing out dessert." Jacob said as he pointed at platter filled with multiple desserts.

The waiter almost passed our table.

Almost.

"Wait! Could we have some?" I stopped him. He nodded and put some on our plates.

It was cheesecake. Mine was red velvet and his was chocolate.

We looked at each other, smirked, and literally dove right into the dessert.

We got so caught up in our food that we didn't notice that Jacob's dad won the award.

Everyone was standing up and clapping as Jacob and I ate our dessert.

We stood up and clapped.

After that, there was one more award, but everyone was already packing up.

We finished our cakes and we walked back to the parking lot into the car.

It wasn't until after Jacob's dad got into the car when we had a mini celebration for ourselves.

We drove back to my apartment blasting music and singing along in the car.

Jacob's voice was beautiful, I couldn't stop listening to it.

His dad parked in front of my apartment.

I opened the door but I still stayed seated.

"Thank you and congratulations." I smiled.

"It means a lot. " His dad said as I waved goodbye to Jacob and walked into the elevator.

I pressed the button and I was going up to my floor.

I walked into my apartment and went straight to my room.

I put on sweats, and lied down on the bed.

I didn't realize I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes: goodnight my beautiful angel. I'll see you tomorrow. <3

Me: goodnight, hayes. <3

I set my phone down and made myself comfortable under my blanket.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~.~

A/N: SORRY BC I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY. I WILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW! anyways, right now I'm watching TFIOS and I love it. I realized you guys don't know any of my social media so here it is!

Twitter: @Highwaistedmatt

Instagram: @_jdc (I'll accept you. I'm on private.)

I love you guys and thanks for everything!