Rezza

Okay so I am freaking infuriated. I hope you see this, Rezza. I hope you do.

So I was in German class today and I was called to the office. I didn't know where the office was. My German teacher told me "follow Rezza. He's going there, too." Okay. I'll follow him.

This douche stops and checks his phone. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY. Since I am following him, I stop too. He notices me. (This is the part where I get pissed.)

"CAN I HELP YOU WITH SOMETHING? WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" Rezza says. Okay. So he didn't freaking listen to Frau Hart. "I have to follow you to Mr. Thompson's office." I say. "GO YOURSELF!" Okay, bitch. I'm a freshman. FRESHMAN WHO HAS BEEN GOING THERE FOR NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS. "I don't know where it is, and frau Hart told me to follow you." "WELL JUST GO TO THE OFFICE!" He says. BACK IT UP NOW. I literally just freaking said to you why I was following you and how I needed to follow you. NOW SHUT UP PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND TAKE ME TO THE OFFICE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS.

Rezza, people like you make me sick. Not only are you repulsive, but you are rude and quite frankly, stupid. You can't take direction, and you can't even go to where you're going without stalling for a solid minute. You yell at everyone. You wonder why nobody likes you and why you don't get called on. BECAUSE NOBODY CAN TOLERATE YOU FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES AT A TIME.

Everyone, I encourage you not to be like him, and to not yell at people. Because if you do that, just like Rezza, you too are an asshole.