A virus

Jack found himself next to cop car the HR400 inside looking upset.

"W...What happened?" Jack mumbled.

"Jack?" Mark approached him.

"Mark...What happened?" He asked.

"You started acting werid. It...Was like your program changed" He told him.

Jack looked at Mark confused before quickly running a scan on himself.

Scanning....
On virus found. Please connect Cyber life immediately.

Current personality: Jack.

Systems at 99%...

"Everything is fine..." Jack lied.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked. Jack nodded. "You seemed out of character..."

Jack honestly felt scared. He didn't know or remember what happened. Mark took notice of this and Whispered to him.

"Look. We can talk when we get back home if you'd like" He said. Jack nodded.

"That be better. Please" He whispered back. Mark nodded in understanding

Mark then turned to talk to an officer.

I know who you are...

Jack jumped at the sudden voice and looked around. He saw the HR400 staring at him

I'm An old Android. Im surprised they haven't scrapped me or i haven't broken down yet. But you're the first one...The first one HE ever made

"What..?" He mumbled.

The car then drove off leaving a confused Jack watching them go

"Jack?" Jack turned and saw Connor. "Are you alright?"

"I...I'm fine, Connor. All my systems are running fine" He replied.

"You know that isn't what I meant." Connor spoke up. Jack gave a sigh and looked away to think.

"Who's Jackieboy-man? May i ask?" Connor questioned.

Jack almost froze on the spot as something came back to him.

What's his name?

I didn't think of one.

Then come up with one. What's his powers?

Uh....Jackieboy-man! And his powers....Uh...Super strength? Speed?

"How did you-?"

"You kept calling yourself that when you chased the deviant. Do you know?" Connor asked.

Jack then walked up to Connor and spoke to him telepathically.

J: I keep having these memories. They aren't mine. They never happened to me. Jackieboy-man was in one. He was just a drawing

C: Where you active before all this? Perhaps they're your memories from before

J: No. These are Memories of a human called Sean....Im scared, Connor.  I haven't told Mark or anyone else.

"Perhaps you could show me?" Connor asked, holding up his hand to show the synthetic skin fade away, showing he was opening a link.

"I don't know, Connor. I have a virus... I don't want you getting hurt" Jack whispered.

"Then tell me. What's happening in these memories?" He asked.

"This human, Sean, i haven't seen his face. It's from his perspective. I think he's attending a university? He's always with Somone called Elijah.." Jack told him.

"Elijah?!" Connor said in shock. Jack nodded.

"Hey." Hank spoke walking up to them. "We need to go, Connor"

Connor gave a nod. "Of course, Lutenatent"

As he left, Connor spoke to him.

We can continue later

Jack gave a nod to him as he left. Jack then returned to Mark's side