Chapter One: вєттєя σƒƒ αѕ α νιℓℓαιη

Bakugo

They all say I'm an villain, that I act like one, I seem like one. I always push that aside, not caring at all because I can be a hero....

Deku himself even said I can be a hero, to not listen to those haters.

At least that was until he got a quirk, after so long, he some how got a stupid quirk, he also stopped talking with me, he'll become a hero as well...and leave me behind.

I always believed in him, and I still do. We promised each other that I'll be his hero.

Everytime I see him get bullied, I always protected him, even tho there was a time I also bullied him, I feel horrible about it. Still, he believed me when I said I didn't mean it. We promised to train together so we both get into UA.

But then....he just stopped.

I don't like the idea of him becoming a hero, I don't want him to get hurt while protecting other people who may not even be glad, it's a waste of an sunshine.

After what seemed like forever in hell, he finally talked to me, how I missed his sweet gentle voice. The way he looked at me, and me alone with his kind forest eyes. He never cared what people said about me, and when there's people whispering shit about me, he stands up, even when I told him to don't bother.

*flashback*
We were hanging out when I over heard some group of elders whispering about me. Seem like they heard about what happened to those boys from last week.

"You heard what that blonde over there beside the green haired one did to some boys in his class?" an hag whispered to the another.

"Yeah. I can't believe he wants to become a hero!" hag two whispered back.

"He should give up!! He does have a powerful quirk but if he uses it against people around him, he'll be seen as a villain" hag one said as she glared at me.

"To be honest, he should would be better suited as a villain" hag 2 told her friend as their order came to them.

"Shh, he might hear you!" Hissed the first hag.

"I don't care, hopefully that boy beside him knows what he doing. Since he is with him"

"True"

"Kacchan?" Deku's kind voice called out.

"Hm?" I looked at him

"You don't have to listen to those two, you will become a hero! Your awesome, even if you are mean at time! I love you for being you!" Deku smiled at me.

'Love?!'

I felt my face heat up, "ye-yeah. Thanks deku"

"No problem, kacchan!! You're my hero, so don't worry about what those ladies say" he ate a piece of his cake.

I nodded, "thanks deku."

"Aw, that young man so nice!!" hag two said while smiling.

"I know, to bad he wasting his time on that other boy" hag one sighed.

I was about to say something until deku shouted,

"I'M SORRY BUT HE ISN'T A VILLAIN!! HE'S A HERO!! SOON TO BE HERO IN TRAINING!! YES HE MAY BE RUDE, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM, HE'S AWESOME!!!"

Both ladies looked at him shocked, "we're sorry young man, but are you sure he'll be a hero?"

He nodded, "don't talk about people who you don't even know!" He then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store, after paying.

I looked at him and smiled a bit, "thanks again deku"

"They don't have the right to talk about you like that"

"It doesn't bother me, as long as I have you believing in me."

He smiled and hugged me, I was heating up, but I still hugged him back.

*flashback ended*

I always believed I could become a hero with deku by my side. And I was close but, All Might just had to tell deku to not be around me anymore, I'm a good influence to be by someone like him.

I was angry, I told him off. I then ran towards the classroom where the rest of class 1-A was, I was about to walk in until I heard kirishima voice. I got closer to the door and heard them talking about some one,

'Who are they...'

They were talking about me.

"Kirishima, how can you handle being by Bakugou?" A bubbly high pitch voice asked.

"I can't. I hate it. Only reason why I hang around him is because Aizawa-sensei asked me to."

"Isn't that kind of mean? I mean like, not hanging around him because you want to be his friend" iida asked

"He's alway mean to all of us." Denki said

"Yeah. I mean, he might as well be like a villain" shitty hair said as he laughed a bit.

There it is, that word, a villain, I'm not a villain...right?

The door opened, and I almost fell down but caught myself before I did.

Everyone went silence, as I stood there looking at the ground.

I then looked up at them, cold stare, and walked inside the classroom towards my desk. I could feel them staring at me.

I grabbed my bag and walked back towards the door, before I went out I said,

"You know...all of what I heard you say was right. I might as will become a villain. No one believes I can become a hero."

"Bakubro-"

"Save it, kirishima!!" I cut him off, "don't you dare fucking talk to me!!"

"Listen-"

"No! You listen to me, IF YOU CANT EVEN TRUST ME TO BE A HERO THEN WHAT'S THE POINT IN EVEN BEING HERE?!!?" I shouted, "fine, if a villain you want, a villain you'll get"

"He can't be serious" Todoroki said to the class

"Just wait and see, half n half," with that I slam the door shut and left out of the school where all future heroes were studying. After walking out of the school, I ran towards the bad side of town. I bumped into someone, I didn't care who, because I was busy not to cry.

"Well well, if it isn't you, aren't you the kid everyone keeps on saying can't become a hero?" the stranger asked.

"Shut up!" I shouted

"They all kept on saying that you will never become a hero."

"They are all right, in middle school all those wannabe heros were right!!" I shouted out. "I'M BETTER OFF AS A VILLAIN!!! "

"Then join us, you can show them what your really made of."

"Join what?" I glared at him

"Join me, and my team called, the League of Villains" he answered

"What's your name?"

"It's... Tomura Shigaraki"

"Bakugou Katsuki"

This is my story, of how I became the world's number one villain.