Chapter Six: 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.

I understand that I haven't been the best author. The lack of updates, the  lack of notes, along with all the other stuff.

I just lost interest.

That's the truth. I won't lie.

There will be updates, however, the chapters will be short.

I have so Monday ideas for this- Now I only know how to finish it, but what will will lead to that ending? Who knows.

Plus, I do plan on updating the other books.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Third Person

{Huff huff huff.}

The sound of heavy breathing could be heard. Along with heavy food steps against the ground, at a fast pace.

He's alive!

He's breathing!

My hero-

Didn't leave me!

Izuku ran. He ran as soon as he realized his childhood friend, Katsuki, had left.

Left after giving him a soft kiss on his right hand.

A kiss.

The green haired male thought.

Kacchan gave me a kiss.

Why?

He ran past strangers, he ran past stores, he even ran past the streets the school he once dreamed of going too.

U. A.

It was no longer a dream.

It became a reality, along with problems.

A reality he didn't wish for.

Izuku ignored it all, only had one thing in mind at the moment.

Kacchan's alive, auntie!

Izuku ran until he made it. The neighborhood where the parents of the explosive teen lived.

Knock knock. ((▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ)

Izuku knocked on the brown wooden door. After a few seconds passed, he knocked again.

Are they not home?

The door opened, revealing an older female version of Katsuki.

"Izuku-kun?" the blond female asked, surprised to see the green haired male in front of her. "You're, here? I thought you'd be at home-"

"I'm sorry to brother you, auntie! Bu-" Izuku heavily coughed. Taking it deep breathes.

"Oh my! Izuku-kun, come inside! I'll get you a glass of water!" She moved to gently grab Izuku, pulling him inside, once he slipped into slippers. She led him into the living room, before heading to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

"Ah! Auntie Mitsuki, I'm alright! I just ran with-" Izuku was interrupted.

"Izuku, dear, I am worried. Just what made you run?" Mitsuki asked, as she handed the glass before sitting across from him on another couch.

Izuku drank the glass, tired from the running.

I really let myself go- I need to get back into shape.

Izuku softly smiled, his eyes meeting the red ones of Mitsuki's. "Auntie,

He's alive."

Mitsuki gasped in surpised. Before tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Izuku-! Don't lie, you're not lying. Right!? " She shouted, hope shining once again into her red eyes. Her hands wrapping themselves around her shaking form.

"I'm not one too lie about this." Izuku reassured.