Chapter Eight 0.1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Izuku

Taking in a deep breathe, I opened the door to class 1-A. The feeling I felt the first day was no longer there - it disappeared as if it never existed.
I stood there in the door way with an expressionless face as I felt glazes. I glanced to the left, scanning over the familiar faces. Sighing, I stared longer where Kacchan's empty desk is.

What did I expect? Fierce red eyes glaring at me like usual? Hah, I doubt I'll be feeling those any time soon.

I miss them. . . Shocking.

"Midoryia Izuku. Glad to know you'll be joining us once again.
Unfortunately, I'll have to ask you to leave and head to the principal's office. You been absence for a long period of time and that itself affects you. " Aizawa finally spoke as he laid off to the side in his yellow-callapitter like sleeping bag.

"Yes sir. " I simply answered, turning around to head towards the principal Nezu's office only to be stopped.

"Midoryia! Good to see you back to class-1A! I welcome you on the behalf of the class!
However, it is unacceptable to be absence for such time without a well written reason sent to the school! I'm disappointed, but not everyone is perfect. We all make mista-"

Iida.

Of course it had to be him with his rambling mouth. I'm not in the mood to handle this. I ignored the rest of his long unnecessary speech and basically slammed the door.

"If that doesn't make it obvious that I don't have the energy to talk to them, then I don't know what will. " Midoryia mumbles, heading off the his destination.

F l a s h b a c k

☆art does not belong to be but to its rightful owner☆

Third pov

Izuku watches as Katsuki was being beaten by older kids, he hid himself from the eyes of the bullies just as Katsuki had asked him to do.
The young forest-haired boy tried to hide his sobbing by covering his mouth to prevent the older kids from overhearing him. Preventing more trouble for his blonde-haired friend who already having a difficult time fighting off the bullies.

'Kacchan. . . Please no. Stop it. Stop it! ' izuku thought, worrying. 'Leave him alone! Please! Why isn't no one stopping them? Where are the adults? The heroes? Someone, anyone! Help kacchan!. . . I'm too weak- I can't help, I'll only bring him down. '

Izuku heard the laugher of the leader of the group. "You're so weak! Don't think just because you have a quirk you can run around pretending to be a hero! If anything, I'll be the one to be a pro hero! Just like my older brother! " He mocked as he pushed Katsuki to the ground. "You're such a embarrassment!"