Chapter Five: ❝ꌚꑛꂑꁹ❞

Edit made by yours truly! Me~! This took me 28 minutes and 36 seconds to make on ibis paint x. Looks pretty decent if I do say so myself!
Art used belongs to it's rightful owner, I only used it for this edit.
I hope you liked the edit, and enjoy this chapter.

Bakugou

I quickly walked away from Deku, not wanting to see his reaction to my sudden action.

I forgot how soft his hands were, soft yet scarred.
That quirk can harm him, yet he remains determined. A true hero.

Still.
What.
The.
Fuck.

I felt my face heat up, the embarrassment I felt for that weird act.

So out of character.

I continued to walk to the cafe where both Toga and Dabi were currently at.

Did I honestly just kiss that nerd's hand? And did my emotions get too out of control to the damn point I felt hurt!?

Deku must think so low of me, it pisses me off. . .

Yet, I'm relief, he still cares. Why else would he have gotten angry?

I sighed, placing my hand on top of where he had slapped me,

And the fuck, he slaps like a girl.

How do I know how girls slaps you may ask? Long story short, girl confessed, I made fun of her weak self, went overboard, got slap. Still, what a pussy, couldn't even handle the damn truth.

Even Deku was strong minded back in middle school.

Finally arriving to Starbucks, I push open the door to the cafe, walking and looked around until I saw a the same girl Toga had taken form of to have rudely wasted my time with Deku. Walking up to her, I tapped Toga's shoulder.

She turned around and happily sang out, "Kacchan~!"

I glared at her, taking a seat next to her. "About time your ass came back, don't you think Shin?" I turned to faced Dabi, who is seated across from both Toga and I, covered by a black hoodie.

"So what the hell of it, burnt bacon?" I snapped back at him. Still angry of my time being wasted.

"The damn leader wants you to head back to the bar, have some big plan for your sorry ass." Dabi quickly explained.

"Isn't that fucking lovely." Shin smirked. "I'll go later tonight. I have something to take care of."

Both of the other two villains held a confused face, but didn't question any further.

Short chapter ,I know.